In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BHO Would Be Proud Of Me

Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I noticed as I was walking out the door for work this morning that I had a Bible in one hand and my gun in the other hand. [^] [^] [^]

Comments

• shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sav99
    I noticed as I was walking out the door for work this morning that I had a Bible in one hand and my gun in the other hand. [^] [^] [^]

i thought you were gonna say you were gonna go bully white voters[:D]

actually you should of had someone take you picture so you could email it to him[}:)]
  • Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Every day brother. To most of the world, we are called "psychos".
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,857 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oklahoma223

Every day brother. To most of the world, we are called "psychos".
    Crazy's good![:p][:p]
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you have a CCB license? (That's "Concealed Carry Bible" for those who couldn't figure it out on your own.)
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Its a wonder that you haven't already been hung up on the town square and fleeced!!

Keep Carrying!![:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Zulu7
    Do you have a CCB license? (That's "Concealed Carry Bible" for those who couldn't figure it out on your own.)

Oh, I don't have my CCB, but I have His Word hidden in my heart. Can they arrest me for that?