In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

2 Muslim boys win spelling bee......

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
I'll bet they know how to spell bomb vest ! $40,000 goes a long way to buying supplies and pressure cookers !
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Um are you sure? One of those boys appears to be a Sikh, not Muslim. In fact both of their names appear to be Indian Nihar Janga and Jairam Hathwar.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    I'll bet they know how to spell bomb vest ! $40,000 goes a long way to buying supplies and pressure cookers !

• Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Both kids are NOT Muslim. They are American born Indians. Indians have been killing Muslims longer than we have. Both these kids want to be Doctors not Mad Bombers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644503/Why-no-Americans-spelling-bee-Twitter-flooded-racist-tweets-two-boys-Indian-descent-crowned-joint-champions-thrilling-final-contest.html
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you seen the young men that won? One of them is wearing a red dot between his eyes, representative of the third eye. Hindus and Sikhs typical wear this as a representation of their religion. Notice I said appears, as aposed to a declarative statement that ey are Muslim. I did not rush to defend anything, just pointed out the discrepancy. I didn't make any value judgment regarding any religion.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Um are you sure? One of those boys appears to be a Sikh, not Muslim. In fact both of their names appear to be Indian Nihar Janga and Jairam Hathwar.

That is a 50% fail you should work for the TSA.

That is better than the TSA though.
    The news said this AM they are going to rush screening for Memorial day weekend.

Meanwhile Obama is on Japan saying sorry for starting Pearl Harbor and all American flags must be removed from the graves from dead American solders before it opens to the public on Monday

F being PC.

PC should stand for plick commie

You can't blame Americans for being gun shy to muslims who read the koran. That is unless you have not had a few key texts dealing with infidels spelled out for you.

Infidels are anyone not eating mohamid's BS up hook, line & sinker gets their head removed when the muslim population is in great enough numbers to do so.

So if you stop a car and one of two occupants check out you assume the other is good just because they look similar?

Not saying the little camel jockey is a bomber but do you know what percent are extreme or how many of his family is suspect?

I worry we are accepting them with open arms and our days are numbered.

You seem to rush to defend.

Are you the frog in the pan or turning the burner?

PS A tie in a spelling bee?

Oh, don't worry about the boy with the back pack. He won the spelling bee.

example scenario

You have issues.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    Both kids are NOT Muslim. They are American born Indians. Indians have been killing Muslims longer than we have. Both these kids want to be Doctors not Mad Bombers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644503/Why-no-Americans-spelling-bee-Twitter-flooded-racist-tweets-two-boys-Indian-descent-crowned-joint-champions-thrilling-final-contest.html

like I said they didn't appear to be Muslim, but they aren't Caucasian so let's get the pitchforks out and burn some crosses [}:)]. Can't be having no foreigners in our competitions! Yawn
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Shame on you Ruger41, the rule here is never let facts get in the way of hate and prejudice.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If exact thanks for clearing this up. Looks like you win this one Shilowar.

If you would refer to the Memorial Day plans thread you will see that I posted yesterday that I am on vacation in the Chesapeake. This is the second time that you have insinuated that I was posting while working when you have no idea what kind of work schedule that I Work. I am not sure why you feel the need to come at me, most of the time I ignore your attacks. Just know that I think you're an ignorant and could careless about your commentary. *

And of course I win this one, because I educate myself on a subject prior posting. You are not a challenge.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog

Shame on you Ruger41, the rule here is never let facts get in the way of hate and prejudice.

Shilowar and I were BOTH guilty for not verifying before typing, me the worst and he did not state it as fact so I deserve the blame.

I should google but life is short and the honey do jar is not. Carry on.

I was not guilty of anything. I correctly pointed out to the OP that they did not appear to be Muslim, and I was correct. You were the one that demonstrated rectal cranial inversion.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    its an open race competition , i think some of you are just sore because you need spell check [:D]
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    Too early to be drinking.

And yet, here we are.
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched the finals last night and those two kids made me realize just how ignorant I am where spelling is concerned.

Regardless of politics or race, they are two gifted kids that would put all of use to shame at spelling.

Surely there are enough radical adults in this world to hate without picking on two kids in a spelling bee.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since my posting schedule is apparently important to you, if you look at the times I post you will see that many of my posts for days at a time are at 0330-0430 prior to when I go to work.

As far as transgendered bathrooms I against them.

Generally speaking I ignore you so I invite you to do the same.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those Indian people handle those Cobra snakes don't they? I would think they're probably Pentecostals instead of muslims or maybe independent Southern Baptist? [:D]
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:life is short and the honey do jar is not

Ain't that the damn truth!
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Sikhs are an incredibly brave and courageous people. The ones that have immigrated here have gone to great lengths to become part of the fabric of our country, and good citizens. They, above all, are extremely patriotic. The teenage boys carry a tiny dagger around their neck as part of their willingness to defend right. After a lot of court battles, the boys are allowed to wear this under their shirts, even at school. There have never been any problems from this.
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Since my posting schedule is apparently important to you, if you look at the times I post you will see that many of my posts for days at a time are at 0330-0430 prior to when I go to work.

As far as transgendered bathrooms I against them.

Generally speaking I ignore you so I invite you to do the same.

Welcome to the new GunBroker forum. If you see people as individuals and treat them with respect, you're a commie pinko or "new age."