In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Oops I did it again (singing it like britney)

crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Hey my wife piddled on the stick again last week.... She waited 2 minutes and looked at it-nothing happened. Somewhere along the way she did not throw it away... A few days ago she looked at it and HUH there was something there so naturally she piddled on another one and waited for 5 minutes.... HUH a little line showed up which meant she didnt push me away quick enough...and allegedly I had a straight shooter in that batch... So I am going to be a daddy.... AGAIN YIPEE

Now the question is can she shoot 9mm or .40 S&W being pregnant without any noise related issues to whoopsy #2? We will be out doors so the smoke contaminates should not be a problem..

Comments

• hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    Congrats! I don't think you'll have any problems shooting while she's pregnant, my wife and I shot at our local indoor range until she was about 6-7 months with our first, he doesn't have any hearing problems or anything. She did say that when she would shoot, every shot she could feel him move or jump in her belly. Anyway, congrats again!
  • utbrowningmanutbrowningman Member Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lead residue in the air is a concern.
  • cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drstroud
    Lead residue in the air is a concern.

Yup. as long as it's well ventilated, the baby should be ok. Since you're outside, no worries.

Congrats!!!
    Warning: Having 2 is twice as much work as just having one. If you make it to 3, the same amount of work is accomplished, there's just a lot that doesn't get done because 100% of your time is already occupied.