In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Collapsible stock for Remington 870!?!

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I would like to pickup a good collapsible, not folding, stock for my 870. Reasons are several. Biggest reason is that my 13 yo likes the collapsible stock on our AR and his air soft gun. I am doing everything I can to make shooting enjoyable for him as I want him to continue spending time shooting with me as he gets older. Also it seems to me that the collapsible stock would make the 870 an even better home defense gun. My problem is that there are so many different possibilities, at so many different prices, that have so many different customer reviews, that I have reached the point that I am slap plumb befuddled.

What brand collapsible stocks have you used that you were very happy with?? If you like an AR stock by a particular manufacturer let me know that too as I'm guessing if they do a good AR stock, and they also do an 870 stock, it will be pretty good also.

So far the Mako's look pretty good to me but I have read some less than great reviews. Any thoughts??

Comments