In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GLOCK Edges Out Sig for FBI Contract

Comments

  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 53,544 ******
    edited November -1
    they'll be sorry,,,
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,254 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree...price is not always the factor...
  • WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    Congrats to the Feds for finally allowing common sense and logic to reign supreme. The superior weapon was selected.
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 9,670
    edited November -1
    They have issued Glocks for years.
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,279 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    They have issued Glocks for years.


    Yep, still trying to figure out how they'll be sorry.
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,279 ******
    edited November -1
    They issue GLOCK, but also have an approved weapons. Agents can carry guns from the list, at their own expense.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    They have issued Glocks for years.


    Yep, still trying to figure out how they'll be sorry.



    It seems most of the folks that bash Glocks have very little actual experience with them. [;)]
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 30,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They go bang everytime
  • NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wrangler
    Congrats to the Feds for finally allowing common sense and logic to reign supreme. The superior weapon was selected.


    No, no...SIG lost out. The GLOKE was chosen.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe when a person I know joined the FBI he had a choice of Glock or Sig. I think he chose Sig, but that was some 20 years ago. Can't believe they are going Glock. Nothing wrong with Glock mind you. I have one. I also have a Sig. For some of the nimrods I have seen hired by the FBI, I wouldn't trust them with a Glock, unless they get safeties installed. Believe it or not, Glock has made models with manual safeties. But you knew that already I bet.[;)]
  • NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    They have issued Glocks for years.


    Yep, still trying to figure out how they'll be sorry.



    It seems most of the folks that bash Glocks have very little actual experience with them. [;)]

    Some of us have plenty of experience with them. Some just enough. I have three myself. Yuck.
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They work. They are light. Did I mention they work?
    I have a sig as well. It works and it's heavy... And it even has some poly parts.
    It is a near guarantee if you were born before 1960 you hate them and if you were born after 1970 you love them.
    Ros
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • moretoysmoretoys Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1954
    I heart my Glock
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    They are light, fast and they go bang......every time.
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roswellnative
    They work. They are light. Did I mention they work?
    I have a sig as well. It works and it's heavy... And it even has some poly parts.
    It is a near guarantee if you were born before 1960 you hate them and if you were born after 1970 you love them.
    Ros



    New flash

    they make polymer SIGS
    as i mentioned in another post
    if you aint tried a trigger on a P320 you should
Sign In or Register to comment.