In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Matt Lauer Has Been....

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
"Fired".....sexual inquisition is alive and well!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

Not at all surprised except even the liberals are getting nailed with allegations.

[:0]
    I love it![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wonder if he was doing ole Katie Couric?....and the Japanese Girl?...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Never did like that insipid * hole..
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just another partisan DEMOCRAT hypocrite.

I find it amazing how these very same people condemn sexual misconduct while at the same time practicing it.

"Do as I say, Not how I do" is their motto.

Listened to AL Franken's apology tour yesterday where he and staffers say he was a champion for women's rights. Totally disgusting.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I feel bad for him.

He dressed nicely, he read from the teleprompter without making mistakes, & he was always polite when conducting soft ball interviews. What more could you ask from a Talking Head? True, he knows little about government & politics, but that was never a job requirement.

Now, the poor guy will have to raise his family with only the income from his $50 million investment portfolio. Show a little sympathy.

Neal
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...well his women cohorts on the "Today" show, said they were devastated...I guess they didn't know he was screwing some others!...LOL!Those women knew he was doing staffers on the Today Show...Women know!
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As this filters down, it's gonna get ugly with false accusations in the work place.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

That SOB grilled Trump and put him down. I couldn't be any happier Karma Bit his candy *.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With every high level termination, the bar is getting lower and lower.

I've known more women falsely accused than men who did sexual Harassment.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    absolutuley correct ..quick karma is FUN...now hows about that beetch that hounded trump on 60 minutes...disrespectful pushing agenda ...NOT interviewing
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    This is ludicrous to fire Lauer on merely to word of some hysterical woman. NBC - NO BALLS CORPORATION.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire

That SOB grilled Trump and put him down. I couldn't be any happier Karma Bit his candy *.

Yeah, but he also grilled Hillary during the campaign. He hit her with some tough questions about her bogus email account. The Vile Harridan complained about this interview long and loud.

Maybe this is his payback from the Clinton machine.
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its all a setup to go after trump,,they are sacrificing their own to go after him later. There will be women from the beauty pageants to the apprentice come out Trump assaulted them within the next few months, next step to remove him from office
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's getting to the point that if a woman wants to get a man fired all you have to do is scream sexual harassment, no you don't need any proof. [:0]
  • Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun
    maxresdefault.jpg

LMAO!
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maxresdefault.jpg

Dilly Dilly...off to the pit of misery
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas with snowflakes falling all over the place.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maxresdefault.jpg

She' a Witch! Burn her!
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
    edited November -1
    No one loathes the Tool Matt Lauer more than I, but isn't losing your job on the testimony of one person a bit, I don't know... extreme?

Seems as though if a person wants to see someone else go down in flames all they have to do is shout fire in the now crowded theater and then point the blame at that person as having said it.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    No one expects the sexual inquisition!!
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
    edited November -1
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believed he raped afew women at the Olympics. I bet he is guilty as sin or NBC would not have caved to the liberal screwman. He is a complete tool, complete.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sharpshooter039
    Its all a setup to go after trump,,they are sacrificing their own to go after him later. There will be women from the beauty pageants to the apprentice come out Trump assaulted them within the next few months, next step to remove him from office

If any was true he'd been gone already. Frankly it'd be a hit job and he'd get more votes.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Doesn't take up two screens.
    maxresdefaultx1.jpg
  • Options
    JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    No one loathes the Tool Matt Lauer more than I, but isn't losing your job on the testimony of one person a bit, I don't know... extreme?

Seems as though if a person wants to see someone else go down in flames all they have to do is shout fire in the now crowded theater and then point the blame at that person as having said it.

From what I heard this evening it sounds like there's some damning proof. Matts been a bad, bad boy.
  • Options
    JackBwrJackBwr Member Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was making $25 million this year. Thought he was above the law. Why someone doing that job should ever make more than a 6 figure income is beyond me. Hell, make it 500k. But $25 million?!? Did really provide a service worth that?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JackBwr
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

From what I heard this evening it sounds like there's some damning proof. Matts been a bad, bad boy.

And not just one accuser...
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could have bought the best women, just shows you how complete an idiot a human can be,,,and couldn't happen to a nicer liberal piece of dung than him, imo.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Grasshopper
    Could have bought the best women, just shows you how complete an idiot a human can be,,,and couldn't happen to a nicer liberal piece of dung than him, imo.

I ran into him and Katie Couric in Salt Lake, they were staying in the same hotel we were right before the Olympics. I always thought he was an a$$hat before meeting him. Afterwards I knew it for sure.
  • Options
    edited November -1

I ran into him and Katie Couric in Salt Lake, they were staying in the same hotel we were right before the Olympics. I always thought he was an a$$hat before meeting him. Afterwards I knew it for sure.
    You think they had a fling?
  • Options
    edited November -1

You think they had a fling?

They were broadcasting the Olympics.... I was out there for work (and a little skiing) the week before the Olympics started and a week after. Was putting in some equipment at a water plant out there. The whole NBC crew was at our hotel. I would have to guess that predators like him don't go after the alpha females like Katie. Only interns and underlings... (I don't like her either but I digress)
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,035 ******
    edited November -1
    who???[;)][;)][^][^][^]
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So you're saying no "Sharknado 6"?
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love to see them eat their own.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Think he's guilty as "all getout" of SEXUAL Harrassment !!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/29/couric-lauer-2012-pinched-*-lot/

Caption Photo:
    Lauer: I can move this hand up a little?

Katie: I don't think so.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Hooker-no names -cash- everyone leaves happy. Why I'm not news[;)]
    yep * coulda had top shelf with his cash.
    Another libturd goes down[:D] SWEET
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sharpshooter039

appears plenty of proof against lauer

wasnt just he said she said and he was fired...there is damning evidence

the others i dont know
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    two on the other side who need knocked off of their pedastal are norah odonnell and kathy lee gifford ..two obnoxious harpies...equally deserving of their being charged, tried, and convicted in the court of opinion
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TSA is always hiring. He should be qualified.[:D]