In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Blame the Victim

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
And officer, if you are going to get involved in personal spats while in uniform you DO need to worry about the Welfare of Animals in your proximity.

http://gawker.com/florida-cops-choke-black-teen-holding-puppy-over-dehum-510491930

Comments

• Options
    GONESHOOTINGGONESHOOTING Member Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't let his age fool you, many people his age have killed before![:0]

And if they didn't subdue him and he had a weapon, could have been a

lot worse.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wrong. When they found out the "fight" was just horse play they should have left. Like the time I was stopped on my bike in a business park. Soon as the cop saw on my ID I lived in the neighborhood he gave me my ID back and said have a nice evening.
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,137 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just dont see how you can horseplay in the ocean with a puppy?? nut maybe i missed a detail...
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roswellnative
    I just dont see how you can horseplay in the ocean with a puppy?? nut maybe i missed a detail...

I especially liked the part about feeding the cute baby puppy with a bottle... While doing nothing wrong at all... I always see baby's being fed in the sun on the beach while the momma plays in the ocean?