In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NAACP moves forward with Missouri travel advisory

1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
http://fox2now.com/2017/07/28/naacp-moves-forward-with-missouri-travel-advisory/

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. ? The NAACP is moving forward with a travel advisory warning people to be careful while in Missouri because of a danger that civil rights won?t be respected.

Missouri NAACP President Rod Chapel said Thursday that national delegates voted the day before to adopt the advisory, which was put in place at a statewide level in June. Chapel said it?s up for ratification by the national board in October.

It cites legislation signed by Gov. Eric Greitens that will make it more difficult to sue for housing or employment discrimination.

The advisory also cites other issues, including a recent attorney general?s report that shows black Missouri drivers last year were 75 percent more likely to be stopped than whites.

Chapel says he hopes recognition from the national organization will boost awareness.

Comments

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do they have a policy on Chicago?
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank God for them, now I will definitely not travel the there![:D]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In one of the east coast States there was an uproar about the percentage of speeding tickets issued to black folks compared to whites. So, a study was done with hidden speed cameras not issuing tickets but seeing was was driving the car at what speeds.

Yes, you guessed it correctly; the black drivers were a larger percentage of speeders, especially speeding in the reckless operation range of speeds, than blacks were actually ticketed.

Black people's culture is the issue, join America like millions of Orientals have done and see the light of freedom from professional victimhood.

EXCERPT:::::::::::::: According to the study commissioned by the New Jersey attorney general and leaked first to the New York Times and then to the Web, blacks make up 16 percent of the drivers on the turnpike, and 25 percent of the speeders in the 65-mile-per-hour zones, where profiling complaints are most common. (The study counted only those going more than 15 miles per hour over the speed limit as speeders.) Black drivers speed twice as much as white drivers, and speed at reckless levels even more. Blacks are actually stopped less than their speeding behavior would predict?they are 23 percent of those stopped.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/racial-profiling-myth-debunked-12244.html

Well worth reading.....
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    black crime is to be ignored or rewarded...WE OWE THEM ...my *
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Black people's culture is the issue

+1

Their failed culture is 100% the problem. Slavery didn't cause their problems, welfare has.

As far as I am concerned the naacp is a raycist organization with very little credibility.
    RLTW

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    quote:Black people's culture is the issue

+1

Their failed culture is 100% the problem. Slavery didn't cause their problems, welfare has.

As far as I am concerned the naacp is a raycist organization with very little credibility.

That's a given for certain!
    What's next?
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee I wish the black KKK would declare Charleston off limits too it is pretty dark here and the eclipse hasn't even started.

And no it isn't really the color itself that bothers me it is the class of the people, white or black. We just seem to have a very large population of garbage here.

Last week a young girl saved herself by jumping out of her car, seems the 15 & 17 year old morons didn't know how to drive a stick. They flat out told their victims they were doing it because they were white.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    NAACP= STIR THE CRAP STIR THE CRAP STIR THE CRAP. That is their entire agenda as I see it. I'm guessing it pays well.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    missouri should be happy, it just may keep undisables from comming there. win,win. my myopic.