In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Here is Todays Most Idiotic Article

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-ads-facebook-make-difference-214106772.html

This is ludicrous. Do Tampax ads make males rush out and buy tampons? This whole article borders on ridiculous. Saying voter suppression is caused by merely asking to verify the ID IN THE POSSESSION OF LOW-INCOME AND AFRICAN-AMERICAN VOTERS?
How about I just show you people too damned lazy to vote? This author, Garance Franke-Ruta is not Russian, but he/she/whatever is writing Gonzo propaganda for Yahoo.

Comments

• Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Russians, whatever.
    I was shocked when I went to vote for Mayor yesterday; the poll workers were asking for photo ID!!!
    They explained that the city & County have those rules, but state & Federal elections don't.
    So, I guess there's no voter fraud in the localest of local elections, but it's all up for grabs in every other instance.
    Voters; who knew?!
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Notice how they took the money so should they Forfeit the money and spend it on America.I guess they were laughing all the way to the bank and now they make a big deal out of it. How much was spent for Hillary and Obama is my question
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most of the Yahoo news is crap.

I must say though that article is out there like bleening Pluto.
    RLTW

• Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    I need a ID to buy a few cigars at weise food stores, at 73 you would think I would not a ID to do that. so I don,t think its to much to ask for and see ID to vote. mr myopic.