In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Got new glass for my Vector.

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Picked up a Vortex Crossfire II V-Brite 1-4X24. Kind a big. I figured it being a 24 It would be smaller. Nope, like a backwards C battery Mag-Light with extra knobs. Also it's kind a like "Spinal Tap" where I can turn the dial to 11 [:D].

Got the Vortex Cantilever mount for the mounting needs. Looking forward to lapping the rings and taking the Vector to the range. Not sure if I want to lap on the gun since the rail is aluminum but the body's plastic. I know I don't "Hulk" out on it but still plastic. I wonder if I should get a slab of aluminum where I can mount a length of pic. rail so I can bench vice the mount? For this the slab will be fine since it's one piece.

Been waiting to try out the replacement bolt I got for the Vector a while back.

Maybe this Friday I'll go to the Laguna Seca range with my new hotness? Or lap it and mount everything slow like? That reminds me it all depends on the cash in hand [:D].

Comments