In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Justice Kennedy to retire

WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Justice Kennedy has announced his retirement from the Supreme Court. Trump now gets to pick hes second supreme court justice. The left will be reporting shortly how the world its doomed to implode.

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good he needs to retire and take RBG with him.
    RLTW

• Options
    Riomouse911Riomouse911 Member Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And the overt sexist and racist Sotomayor as well. What a peach that woman is....[xx(]
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    About time that progliblefty got tired of reaming straight, White, working Americans.
    Now maybe there's going to be a real conservative Constitutionalist on the bench.
    MAGA!
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, you can be certain the hate from their DEMOCRAT partisan media masters will flow 24/7.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just heard on NPR that if President Trump is smart he will nominate a woman or a person of color. I don?t care as long as it?s a conservative constitutionalist. I would be good with Trey Gowdy in black face and a bad wig. [:)]
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    MAGA
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary is turning over in her grave.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The damn republicans better get off their * and fill the position before the mid terms.
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MAGA!!!!! GO DONALD!!!! [:D]
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    Good he needs to retire and take RBG with him.

I"m shocked RBG isn't in the ground yet ... she looks like she is already dead.
    [:0]

If there was a just God in the universe....
  • Options
    HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Talk about a "Clown Show"!! Schumer, Pelosi, and Maxine are gonna be HILARIOUS!!!![:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We might be gifted some Sonorous Pronouncements from the recently absent Chocolate Jesus!
  • Options
    TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe Ginsberg will follow suit.
    Once somebody tells her where she is.
  • Options
    WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer

If there was a just God in the universe....

There is a just God. If there wasn't, Hillary would be filling those seats on the court.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and send the "wise latina" judge along with RBG, to the far far pasture
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think RBG might very well be one of the UnDead!
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Riomouse911
    And the overt sexist and racist Sotomayor as well. What a peach that woman is....[xx(]

Now, now, you are talking about a "wise Latina Woman"; appointed by God of all Obama.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want a real treat, check out some leftist website.

They are in full blown meltdown over this.
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heard that the 1973 Roe vs. Wade may possibly become an issue if all this plays out?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would pick the youngest of the eligible top 10.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mike Lee is pretty Young...born in 1971...[:D]
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The left is like REALLY screaming at the sky tonight-Just imagine is the seed of Satan was in the Oval Office? So blessed now Ruthy, take a long walk with Hilly Dilly/
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Hillary is turning over in her grave.

Since she's not dead yet would we call that 'augering in'?[:D]
    I hope they show the justice nomination on live TV so we can see the liberal heads explode in living color.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hobo9650
    I hope Trump makes a better choice on his appointment to the SC than he did when he appointed Sessions as AG. Sessions was a great fighter when he was in the courtroom, but not as a supervisor of our justice system.

Also, I think Trump needs to double his security around him. The liberals will do anything to win or change the constitution.

I agree, and keep some of his own men around also. The leftist flakes have gone insane and they are a few mentals that would try to do it.
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once again, the world is ending
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Madcow was having a cow,, proclaiming it's a "pull the fire alarm moment". The end is near !!! (of abortion)[:D]

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/394582-maddow-on-trump-scotus-pick-could-be-the-pull-the-fire-alarm-moment
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The left should have nothing to fear the right can't muster enough votes to decide if they are having doughnuts or pastry much less get a conservative justice approved before the 2018 mess
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Word is it's Andrew Napolitano.
  • Options
    popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    Word is it's Andrew Napolitano.

Too old, almost 70. The most important factor for a choice is strong Conservative/constructionist, the second is age. We need as young a pick as possible.

I'd love to see Judge Jeanine get it - except she's 67 (hard to believe, looking at her.)

I would happily go along with a female "person of color" - as long as they are strongly Conservative. Wouldn't THAT tear the leftist freaks a new one!

By replacing Kennedy it'll still be a 5-4 Court (for the most part,) but now it will be a MUCH stronger 5-4 Court.

If we can get rid of Ruth, it will then be a strong 6-3 court. That will be sweet.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did not see this one coming. I thought the next opening would've been from a body dropping. With this quitter Trump might get another one seated before his election.

What was the most a president placed while in office?
  • Options
    popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    George Washington - 11

In modern history, FDR - 8
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by droptop
    Remember, a Cliton win would mean the Supreme Court WOULD have been lost to the left for decades, maybe forever.

Had the National Review, the Weekly Standard, David Frum, Rick Wilson, Jonah Goldberg, Bill Kristol, Joe Scarborough, and the rest of this morally bankrupt crew called Never Trump won the day, Democrats would be looking at a 6-3 majority on the Supreme Court.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/29/never-trump-would-have-ensured-democrats-had-6-3-scotus-majority/

One more and the Constitution should be safe for many more years.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    It would be harder for the Democrats to justify rejecting a woman, and get a few Republicans to go along. The one most often mentioned is a bit young, I think.

Democrats have no regard for gender when it comes to conservatives. They treat conservative women as crappy as they do conservative blacks. They consider any minority that has conservative beliefs as a betrayer of the cause. They will have no hesitation about destroying a woman nominee if she has a hint of being against abortion. They had no problem killing Bush's nomination for Harriet Mier.

From a PR perspective if may help, but I don't see the Dems being hesitant of destroying a woman who is not in lock step with their feminist goals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If Trump were to win re-election he'll likely get to pick three, perhaps four Justices in his presidency. That would indeed make him one of the most influential Presidents in our history.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If not for double standards democrats would have no standards at all. quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    It would be harder for the Democrats to justify rejecting a woman, and get a few Republicans to go along. The one most often mentioned is a bit young, I think.

Democrats have no regard for gender when it comes to conservatives. They treat conservative women as crappy as they do conservative blacks. They consider any minority that has conservative beliefs as a betrayer of the cause. They will have no hesitation about destroying a woman nominee if she has a hint of being against abortion. They had no problem killing Bush's nomination for Harriet Mier.

From a PR perspective if may help, but I don't see the Dems being hesitant of destroying a woman who is not in lock step with their feminist goals.
  • Options
    SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Women destroy empires and civilizations just like Democrats.

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by popgun
    George Washington - 11

In modern history, FDR - 8

Figure Washington set the system up so I'll not count that. So 8 is the number to beat.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,493 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

A good point, shilowar.

In addition to being conservative, they are also traitors, and thus are treated is an e en worse fashion. They rose to their positions on the backs of those who fought the good fight and turned upon them.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

A good point, shilowar.

In addition to being conservative, they are also traitors, and thus are treated is an e en worse fashion. They rose to their positions on the backs of those who fought the good fight and turned upon them.

It's the same mentality that Union folks use towards scabs.