In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Biker Rally near my home...seems strange for here!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
There is a place nearby that is called "Boogie Bottoms".....it is so strange to have something like this out where we are. It is an out of the way road....nowhere near anything. I'm guessing the total area is 200 acres with houses that bank each side of the stretch of land leading to approximately 50 acres with a BIG barn in the center.

They started having "Barns of Horror" every October....it is a haunted house that seems to draw a huge number of people to it. Then, for a while they showed movies on the side of the barn. I went to one or two drive in movies down there. They built a little stage area and had some little concerts, even the local high school has little band events there each year.

Then.....a few years back.....something NEW started going on over there.....something a LOT different from all the other things. A bike rally. I've never been or heard of these things.....so, I'm clueless as to just WHAT goes on at your typical bike rally.

I was not aware that the drive in movie deal had stopped. I was on line looking to see if they were still showing movies when I saw PICTURES!!!! HOLY MESS at the pictures of things that are happening at Boogie Bottoms!

You can't even buy beer in this county. They keep voting to keep Blount County dry......which makes this even funnier to me.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments