a clip of the Budweiser SB ad

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in General Discussion

Comments

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 14,688 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know who A-B has for an ad agency for the last 20 +/- years but they deserve a raise.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Member, Moderator Posts: 51,004 ******
    edited November -1
    ....thought it was a trailer to a dam good movie,,,
  • BoltactionManBoltactionMan Member Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Already squawking " controversial ---immigration ". Why does it always have to stir up crap? Can't it just tell a story?

KC
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we can't have any commercials unless we have a 13%er....
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a commercial and a good one like most of the AB commercials. It has nothing to do with the current stupid political BS. If you are looking for a fight you can always find one.
  • popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The responses here so far surprise me, as I was just on Facebook and most everyone there was saying the exact opposite - that the commercial is a veiled attack on Trump's immigration policies.

Interesting.

I miss the Clydesdales.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 62,767 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes.. they should have finished the commercial.... Showing a current German worker... with about 5k Muslims garbage laying around the factory in Europe
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by popgun
    The responses here so far surprise me, as I was just on Facebook and most everyone there was saying the exact opposite - that the commercial is a veiled attack on Trump's immigration policies.

Interesting.

I miss the Clydesdales.

Yeah...I read the fb posts then actually watched it and it was nothing like I expected. It is a prime example of how perception is influenced by bias. Folks on both sides are reading things into a commercial.