In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A French Outrage

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
This is unforgivable by most anyone's standards.

There is no salvaging of France after those "cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys" elected a succubus and her marionette. They had a chance to survive as a sovereign nation under Le Pen, yet chose to remain cowardly and complacent. C'est la vie!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charlie-hebdo-apos-harvey-cover-124454364.html

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wrote up a big response to this but I deleted it.

This just pisses me off so bad I am unable to express myself.
    RLTW

• 44pinshooter44pinshooter Member Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sure that there are good people in France, just none of them are in charge.
    They are going to drown and the people in charge are just sticking a hose down the peoples throats.

Don't care for wine, I do not like women with hairy legs or arm pits, so what France does, won't affect me. We need to clean our own house here in the USA.
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06

The next terrorist attack in France I'm going to find some French websites and burn some frog *.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie Hebdo is a leftist rag, and I do not remember one person on the right in America expressing any satisfaction that they got what was coming to them.

It is currently popular to express this type of crap in leftist circles, though one wonders if Charlie Hebo is aware that the most affected counties voted for Clinton this past election cycle.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard something about $30K worth of make up purchased since election.

p3skyking - Don't worry they'll be occupied by muslims and Trump may or may not do "D-Day part 2".
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by p3skyking

The next terrorist attack in France I'm going to find some French websites and burn some frog *.

I was looking at this on the Daily mail and some of the comments are really telling. Stuff like; "Now the shoe is on the other foot" and quoting barry after the terrorist attack a few years ago.

Well the frogs have shown their * since we bailed them out the second time.

They will be bowing east in a few years and I am going to laugh. Lets see how they do under sharia law.
    RLTW

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I considered France lost a decade ago. The whole country is still majority DEMOCRAT, but don't expect that to last more than a score.

Destruction from within is in high gear due to their open border, pro immigration ideology. France will be the second Islamic Republic behind Sweden in Europe thanks to their DEMOCRATS.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    French on Halal diet. That would be interesting. No booze, pig product, oh my [:0]. They might take up arms then.
  • 204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    apparently politico put a cartoon up on their website making fun of Texans too. said they deleted it. I'm all for free speech. but against morons.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Don't get so upset. Listen you're an American and they'll always be french, so right there should tell you it's not worth the trouble, those people are f$%ked over there. It's not different with these BLM folks, run there mouths all they want, I'll always be white, and they'll always be f#$ked. Why give these chitbags the satisfaction.[;)]