In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I Really Hope I'm Wrong.

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
It just occurred to me why the Malaysian aircraft was stolen. It will get behind an aircraft (probably somewhere over the Atlantic) going to JFK and hit the Ground Zero Memorial . I would expect it in September unless it's found beforehand.

Comments

• Options
    MarksmdsMarksmds Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Found this:

This search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 continues to be a sham. The pilot's own flight simulator hard drive has been completely erased. This Muslim pilot had apparently been rehearsing this which is why the hard drive "was" erased. The techies passengers on board will likely be held against their will by the enemy for advanced weapons manufacturing and future attacks against the USA. Combine that with the same pilot's family being gone which indicates planning ahead. This is only half the story. Remember those nuclear weapons stolen out of Dyess Air Force Base several months ago that the complicit lame stream media would not report and only Alex Jones would report? Those weapons will likely be loaded aboard the missing 777 and flown at night back to the USA with the pilot declaring a flight control emergency and pretending to want to land at Reagan Airport. (Our dictator will conveniently be on an excursion outside the USA so he can live.) So during a joint session of congress that 777 will intentionally be flown into the U.S. capital killing every member of congress. Our fuehrer will then declare himself as supreme leader. Martial law will soon follow. The snooping-black-mailing-NSA will have supplied our Constitution oath braking local police departments and oath breaking military with a list of all gun owners who will be subjected to brutal gun confiscation. Deaths on both sides will follow with the Constitution violators winning. Now the citizenry is dis-armed and the new Nazi Germany has reemerged. The 2014 election which will be completely rigged re-electing the fuherer or will be canceled. Finally, the NSA knows everything which means our government knows where the missing 777 is located so the NSA and our own government are complicit in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh boy. Tin foil hat alert...[xx(]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    why does this have to be about us ?
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    So THATS what Dano has been up to!
  • Options
    MarksmdsMarksmds Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just posted an article. I did not write it or say I agreed with it.
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    then lock and load I reckon..you still will have your guns when it happens
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with DOC in another thread. That 777 is sitting in a hanger in Afghanistan. And I agree with p3skyking, They can shadow the aircraft over another.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Good Ol'Fashioned Towel Hunt[^]
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, if they take out congress,that's a win for us!!
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,062 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    why does this have to be about us ?
    because we're hated everywhere,,[;)]
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Why hijack an airliner in March and keep it on ice until September? That is six months worth of hiding a very large plane which has the entire world looking for it, particularly some extremely pissed off Chinese. This gets back to the notion of hijacking a plane from Malaysia which was bound for China in order to attack Israel. Why not simply hijack an airliner bound for Beirut which sits 130 miles from Tel Aviv rather than grabbing one 8 thousand miles away and put it into hiding? Yesterday Formula 1 held its annual Grand Prix in Malaysia and that would have been a wonderful target with an audience of several hundred million TV viewers from around the world.
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe it was hi-jacked to Pakistan. No purpose for that other than to use it as a guided missile to hit some target. I can't even speculate on a potential target as there are several possibilities. I also hope I'm wrong.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    Why would the pilot erase the simulator HD unless he was planning something bad?

Why bother training and erasing the HD if flying into the sunset just waiting to run out of fuel?

If a suicide flight then why make the turn, could have just flew into the pacific?

It just has too much pointing to a planned theft.

It would be alot quicker and much more easy to check airstrips in the stans vs looking in the big ocean.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sky is on to something.....[;)]
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Only the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq have been better hidden than this plane.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,062 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    Only the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq have been better hidden than this plane.
    [;)][;)]
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Have you forgotten your clue? Don
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In Pakistan huh? It'll be the new "Strike Force" or "Homeland" TV plot for next season.

If the plane shows up do I wonder if this country will become the TV show "Jericho"?

But would they really attack the US? I'd think they got better and easier places to attack. I mean since the TSA hasn't done anything really stupid lately [:D].
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    So what we have here is a little slice of what's gone haywire in America. People believing in plots and schemes that only work on television, or in movies so bad they go straight to video.

Think about how many countries are working this thing, and then how hard it would be for even one of them to hide such a conspiracy.

9/11 was hid pretty good too.

Instead of going North or South, why could it have not gone West and landed in Somolia or some other African nation? It would be a perfect jumping off point to get behind a European carrier going to JFK.
    No one would really be looking hard there and it's not like they have real dedicated air traffic controllers manning the radar 24/7.

We will hear from this plane again, but it will be after the alerts are reduced and the posture goes back to relaxed.

BTW, the simulator program could have been used for landings and take offs from a short runway by a jumbo jet.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12

Have you forgotten your clue? Don
    What if he was born without a clue?
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    I think it flew to Africa and flew into a * hole- they haven't all moved to the US.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,257 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was the first to post on this forum the theory of a landing in Pakistan, which I had heard put forth by Gen. McInerny on Fox. Lots of people made fun of me.

I don't even know who General McInerny is but he did not sound like a nut case to me and he made a good case for a Pakistan landing.
    Granted, the search has been a SNAFU and Malaysia has been shown to be incompetent to lead a search. But, US and Australia are good at this stuff and they have come up with nothing. The Australian PM has already made a fool of himself by stating, a week ago, that they had very promising leads to the wreckage. It turned out they had promising leads to some old fishing nets.

All those ships and planes on the search, and they can't even find one wing, or a big chunk of the tail, or one seat cushion? All those satellites homing in on the Indian Ocean and they can't find it?
    General McInerny is starting to sound smarter every day.

It is a great mystery and I am endlessly fascinated with it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Allen- The general is relating the possible down side potentials of the places the plane went to ground. The downside of the plane going into the drink is that it didn't work out well for those on board and their relatives, but that is where the damage stops. this is why the general stated that given his choice, he preferred that the plane did go down in the ocean. This is because the downside of the plane being stolen/landed in some secretive place opens the whole world of options for evil to be visited on the Earth- potentially doomsday scenarios. Because of this potential the general is saying that this is where we should be spending our resources. If the plane crashed in the ocean we gain nothing but closure to spend life and fortune seeking to find it. If the plane is part of an evil plan, then we can't spend too much in an effort to spoil the plot.
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I still say the plane was stolen and I think it crashed in the indian Ocean
  • Options
    pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    I think the plane just crashed...
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Nah, probably just repossed knowing those third world dead beats...[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hope for the Best, Plan for the Worst.

If the plane crashed- fine, that's the end of it
    If the plane is parked on some secluded runway, then the worst is yet to come.

a crashed plane is not a security risk- an intact plane is.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marksmds
    Found this:

This search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 continues to be a sham. The pilot's own flight simulator hard drive has been completely erased. This Muslim pilot had apparently been rehearsing this which is why the hard drive "was" erased. The techies passengers on board will likely be held against their will by the enemy for advanced weapons manufacturing and future attacks against the USA. Combine that with the same pilot's family being gone which indicates planning ahead. This is only half the story. Remember those nuclear weapons stolen out of Dyess Air Force Base several months ago that the complicit lame stream media would not report and only Alex Jones would report? Those weapons will likely be loaded aboard the missing 777 and flown at night back to the USA with the pilot declaring a flight control emergency and pretending to want to land at Reagan Airport. (Our dictator will conveniently be on an excursion outside the USA so he can live.) So during a joint session of congress that 777 will intentionally be flown into the U.S. capital killing every member of congress. Our fuehrer will then declare himself as supreme leader. Martial law will soon follow. The snooping-black-mailing-NSA will have supplied our Constitution oath braking local police departments and oath breaking military with a list of all gun owners who will be subjected to brutal gun confiscation. Deaths on both sides will follow with the Constitution violators winning. Now the citizenry is dis-armed and the new Nazi Germany has reemerged. The 2014 election which will be completely rigged re-electing the fuherer or will be canceled. Finally, the NSA knows everything which means our government knows where the missing 777 is located so the NSA and our own government are complicit in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

So you're saying there is an upside to this scenario? [;)]