In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Minnesota Governor and one-time professional wrest

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Was on the View today.

Was asked on Water Boarding.

One of his comments was if he was President he would send to trial all who performed water boarding and all who Authorized it.

Comments

• hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    you forgot former navy seal. and I'm sure he never persuaded anyone to give any info they didnt.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is starting to sound like the EX-Marine Who just had an airport named after him.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Thats why he is not President. He's too wind-baggy.
  • HavegunJoeHavegunJoe Member Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Than I'm glad he's not president and never will be. He is an idiot!
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is a big bag of bullcrap, I was watching him on Larry King and you can just tell the guy is full of himself, what an azzhat. What the heck is wrong with the people of Minnesota..they elect this nitwit and now they have elected a former SNL comedy writer who is full of hatred and misinformation, to the Senate! Must be something in the water up there!
  • iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    Actually, he'll never be pres because he's not a native born american...
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Actually, he'll never be pres because he's not a native born american...

If you mean Ventura, he was born in Minnesota.
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is just a old fart looking for attention, got his face on TV and hoping for a few bucks and minutes of fame again. Worse than a OLD Drunk.[:(]
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iwannausername

that didn?t stop B. Hussein Obama. That commie piece of crap should have never even been considered. he is not my president. all he is, is ceo of the US corporation nation. notice there is no A next to the US.
  • aaron burraaron burr Member Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    Jesse Ventura is just another one of the military types who tell non military people they cant have opinions on war or be patriotic since they never served.
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dnelson457
    He is starting to sound like the EX-Marine Who just had an airport named after him.

What's this ex stuff?

I know some retired Marines, some former active duty Marines but the ex-Marines are the ones with bad discharges.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Murtha is an Ex-Marine!!!
  • mauser54mauser54 Member Posts: 3,733
    edited November -1
    +10[;)]quote:Originally posted by storm6490
    quote:Originally posted by iwannausername

that didn?t stop B. Hussein Obama. That commie piece of crap should have never even been considered. he is not my president. all he is, is ceo of the US corporation nation. notice there is no A next to the US.