In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Should old women be allowed to;

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Woman, 88, Puts the 'Squeeze' on Intruder

PORTLAND, Ore. (Dec. 30) - The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said an 88-year-old woman fended off a naked intruder by grabbing the man's crotch and squeezing.
Deputy Paul McRedmond said the man got into the house Tuesday through a sliding door. He backed the woman into her living room and pushed her face down onto a chair.

Next
Squeezed Out: Michael G. Dick allegedly walked into an elderly woman's home, naked, and pushed her into a chair. But the 88-year-old victim got the best of him, reaching around and squeezing his crotch. He bolted, and was soon arrested. She was unharmed.

Comments

• Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Ex-wife had to pull that move on me once.

A couple of days out of Marine Corps Boot camp, For some reason I put her in a Headlock while asleep. She said she was starting to black out when she did the squeeze.

Woke up seeing stars.
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    go for it grammy
  • Options
    jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what ever it takes
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    what kind of a sick pervert attacks an 88 year old lady?
    This is the kinda guy who needs his crotch squeezed by Bubba and six of his pals.
    What do you got to say about that rocky? or p228
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish more women were aware of the power they can hold in their hands.
    You would just about see the elimination of rape, I mean, the woman could wait until the last instant, assuming she wasn't tied up, and grab a handful and twist hard.
    Most women just don't understand how completely this would disable a guy.
    Also a good trick in the life and death situation is eye gouging.
    As I understand it, it is the simplest thing to stick a finger in the eye socket, next to the nose, and pop an eyeball from the socket.
    A year ago a coed in N. Georgia was kidnapped from the state park by a psycho.
    Took her off in his van into the woods, near Dawsonville, raped her for three day, then he killed her.
    She was a brown belt in Judo, and she fought like hell, but she thought she was in the dojo, and she didn't know these two nasty tricks, which would have saved her life.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    MMA granny had the intruder tappin out HAHA
  • Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    the old squirrel grip.

i remember it well[B)]

used to be a favourite of the opposition when i played football...going for a mark and wham!..sure used to bring tears to the eyes[B)][xx(]