In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wife's Christmas present

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited November 2007 in General Discussion
What are you guys getting to your wife(s). We decided that we will not get anything to each other this year, just like last year. But last year I got me a motorcycle for myself and felt kind of bad so I got her a nice diamond tennis bracelet for this Christmas, I think she will like it[:D]

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    1499618_10201361728140528_2044530308_n.jpg

Picked it up today...fairly accurate if you can get use to that looonnnggg trigger pull. She likes it and that's all that matters.
  • Options
    dg101windg101win Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My current wife and I exchange lists for Christmas and our Birthday. Her logic and that of her family each person receives something they want/need. Actually not too bad of an idea,at least I know what jewelry to get her. Of course I am still waiting for my S&W Model 24.[:D]
    This year she is asking for just one thing a Puppy a poopzu female just weaned from its mother.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    all we can budget goes into the kids, we get whatever we want the rest of the year, tax time i been buying a few 10,000 rounds to reload i'm more than happy with it
  • Options
    bhale187bhale187 Member Posts: 7,798
    edited November -1
    Victoria Secret (about 5 panties, 3 bras, and a babydoll), pair of tennis shoes for work, assorted expensive chocolates, and maybe some earrings or a necklace.
  • Options
    MDSRUGER1MDSRUGER1 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We will buy something small for each other and spend the rest no the kids. We both get the best present from my parents for B-Days and Christmas, Cold Hard Cash, so we both spent that thru out the year on ourselfs
  • Options
    dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    Can't go wrong with diamonds, nutfinn.

This year, we are not getting any expensive gifts.
    We need to save up for a new roof.
    With the hurricane codes around here, I expect $15K to reroof.[:(]
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    poopzu? I shudder to think. Probably not a hunting dog huh?
  • Options
    Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    dg101windg101win Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    poopzu? I shudder to think. Probably not a hunting dog huh?

No not a hunting dog. She had one before and wants another lap dog. I am a one spoiled individual,as long as bills are paid I can do with my $$ as I want.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You do it once and they will expect it from now on. Don
  • Options
    RonboRonbo Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    a CrimsonTrace Laser grip for her XD9 [8D]
  • Options
    sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We don't gift each other, because we each get what we want year round. I think she is planning on a aquarium and some fish for our grandkids and we'll be done shopping.
  • Options
    JgreenJgreen Member Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First guy says "I'm getting her a trip to Paris and a trip to London; that way, if she doesn't like Paris, she'll have London."

Second guy says "I'm getting her a red Mecedes and a Blue Mercedes; that way if she doesn't like the red one, she's got the blue one."

Third guy says "I'm getting her a pair of slippers and a dildo; that way if she doesn't like the slippers, she can go F--- herself."

[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    flyingtorpedoflyingtorpedo Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jgreen
    First guy says "I'm getting her a trip to Paris and a trip to London; that way, if she doesn't like Paris, she'll have London."

Second guy says "I'm getting her a red Mecedes and a Blue Mercedes; that way if she doesn't like the red one, she's got the blue one."

Third guy says "I'm getting her a pair of slippers and a dildo; that way if she doesn't like the slippers, she can go F--- herself."

• Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ronbo

I may try this one for my wife. Do they make one for the subcompact?
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    RonboRonbo Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Maalox
    quote:Originally posted by Ronbo

I may try this one for my wife. Do they make one for the subcompact?

I think they are about to come out. you can find out here:

[url][/url]http://forums.crimsontrace.com/index.php?topic=33485.0