In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone used SimpliSafe for monitoring?

ni haoni hao Member Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Anyone used SimpliSafe for Home monitoring? What is your opinion of them and are there better choices in Home security? The monitoring is cheap compared to the others I have talked with, is it worth the money and would you recommend them? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like our system and have had it about 5 years Simplesafe
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your reply.
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    I use it on two residences currently.

Very satisfied for the last 4 years.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your responses. I currently have ADT and just bought another house and they want almost double to change the monitoring to the new house. So it is time to do the same thing I did to Direct TV. Hasta la vista baby! Thanks again guys.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use my own systems and have them Email me, if I need to call 911 I can do that myself too
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Honeywell Vista 20P and you can program your own system to do what you want for a few hundred and be done

2 out of the 3 times a alarm company called the cops for me the cops broke in, 1 was a business second was my home, i was 5 min away and the bastages where in my bedroom with guns drawn when i got home

but hey i didnt get robbed by burglars
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have it at my office condo. Very pleased

Just ordered a system for the house

Ros
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks again for your replies.