In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone from Deltona Florida?

MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Seems that I just won the roofing contract for a Metroplex movie theater that is being built there. Will be in the middle of winter before they are ready for the roof.

Any good ranges down there?

Comments

• Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,465 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A bunch of indoor ranges here in Orlando let me know when your down here a we'll find some to shoot at. Know of a couple public outdoor ones Sanfords is only open to the public on the first sunday of the month and is usually very busy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by savage170
    A bunch of indoor ranges here in Orlando let me know when your down here a we'll find some to shoot at. Know of a couple public outdoor ones Sanfords is only open to the public on the first sunday of the month and is usually very busy.

Cool. I used to live in Palm Coast for a couple of years but was to poor to think about doing any shooting then. We will probably go down and rent a house for a couple months if it is possible. To expensive for 5 motel rooms for 2 months.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,465 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    should be plenty of rentals avaible I use to have one in Deltona. Had a feeling the real estate was going to go bust and sold it at the right time. Look more to the east side of town for the cheaper rentals
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Someone HAS TO BE, or they wouldn't have a TOWN..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks.

(Someone HAS TO BE, or they wouldn't have a TOWN..)?