In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

pest control

Comments

• Options
    joe 1951joe 1951 Member Posts: 457
    edited November -1
    Bought a Savage 93r17 awhile back findly got time to try it yesterday.It is blue with a heavy barrel, nice trigger pull,with a 3X9X40 Thompson center scope.Didn't try for grouping just plinking at snall stump at apx.100 yards.This thing can shoot!!Only thing i DON'T like is the stock,I like wood,perfer walnut or maple or maybe a nice dark cherry.But the plastic hast to go!Any ideal who makes nice stocks out of wood to fit this?
    Have a gooden joe[:D]
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any of the major stock makers make replacements for the 93 rimfire action.
  • Options
    asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Give Donnie a call.

Show Me Gunstocks Inc
    19557 Quail Ridge Road
    Warsaw, MO. 65355

Phone: (660) 438-4568

If you want one off wood contact Cecil.

http://www.gunstockblanks.com/
  • Options
    MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joe 1951
    Bought a Savage 93r17 awhile back findly got time to try it yesterday.It is blue with a heavy barrel, nice trigger pull,with a 3X9X40 Thompson center scope.Didn't try for grouping just plinking at snall stump at apx.100 yards.This thing can shoot!!Only thing i DON'T like is the stock,I like wood,perfer walnut or maple or maybe a nice dark cherry.But the plastic hast to go!Any ideal who makes nice stocks out of wood to fit this?
    Have a gooden joe[:D]

I am with you, hate plastic with a passion. I am actually getting ready to order wood for my new 6.8 AR I am building. My 223 AR I plan to keep the collapsible stock on it but thats my Zombie gun.[:D]