In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Football sign up time is here.......Pics....cute!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
This past year was the first time he didn't play since he was 6 yrs old. He has the best time with his football buddies. They are just an awesome bunch of kids. These aren't great....but fun to see. (I'm missing a year)

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Lonestar86Lonestar86 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your a lucky man, I am assuming since your son has always worn a 20, 40 or 80 number he is a skill player. My wife made a collage of my sons photos and I noticed all his were 60's and 70's from Pop warner on up. I blame her genetics[:D]
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lonestar86
    Your a lucky man woman, I am assuming since your son has always worn a 20, 40 or 80 number he is a skill player. My wife made a collage of my sons photos and I noticed all his were 60's and 70's from Pop warner on up. I blame her genetics[:D]
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Liam is a hard hitting fast as lightning little guy.....but has only recently learned to go for the guy with the ball. He usually plays fast back or tight end. Last year he didn't want to play and shortly realized that ALL of his friends were always too busy because they had football. This year he is excited for other reasons. I think he finally realizes how good he actually is and is looking forward to playing.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Lonestar86Lonestar86 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Opps, my apologies, Woman. That is awesome, my son loves every minute of playing/practicing. He never had the feet to get to carry or catch the ball, but he loves pancaking defenders, and protecting his QB's. This year will be his first year of varsity (He is a Soph), coach had him on first team in spring drills, he hopes he can keep his spot in the fall, we will see.
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    Looks like a tough little guy there.