In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Weather Spoiled Our Wolf Hunt

MarnerMarner Member Posts: 2,977
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
A planned wolf & coyote hunt for tomorrow (Friday) had to be cancelled at the last minute due to a forecasted major winter storm which is now supposed to dump a pile of snow on us beginning overnight. We need some snow on the ground to locate and identify tracks to get the dogs started but heavy fresh and falling snow is totally undesirable. I only manage to get out 2 or 3 times a winter so this is quite disappointing. I had even cancelled a conflicting dental appointment. We have tentatively re-scheduled for next Wednesday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather cooperates then. I'll take my camera along and maybe have some pics to post if we're successful.

Comments

• Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Poor defenseless wolves anyway.....[;)] That does suck, Marner. I was kinda hoping to pop a few 'yotes myself this weekend.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.