In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

10k POST GIVEAWAY! Guess the ammo WINNER 35 whelen

2»

Comments

• Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by garanch
    To be honest with you if more people your age were interested in Gunbroker instead of alot of the "bad" things that they are into, then the country would be a better place.
    I try my hardest to stay out of trouble. What got me hooked here was dad, He showed me this site and told me to go here instead of myspace. Myspace is for drama queens (atleast the highschool kids)
    I dont smoke weed, shoot up, steal,drink on a daily basis.. I could if I wanted to, I have been invited to parties, but hell with that, risk too much over a few beers/shots or a couple puffs.. Get caught and it'd be hard to get a job, cant get license for a year, etc etc etc. To hell with it.
  • garanchgaranch Member Posts: 3,681
    edited November -1
    You are wise beyond your years.
  • mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    There are rounds there i would get 'life for' !![:D]
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    I say the last on the right is a 6.5 M/S.

Just to see if my "eye" is good. I'm not in it for the money, just for the honor and glory to God and country. Joe
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hk-91
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    Man i would enter this but i've been up to long to put any thought into anything. Ohh ya for got to add. My god kid get a life outside of gunbroker. Your 16 years old and already comeing up on your 10k post.
    Youd be surprised how much time I spend OFF the forum. This is for when I have nothing else to do. By the way- My average is 10 posts per day- you and I joined both within the same time frame of two or three months. Difference is, I can make 9 posts a day, while you post 4.5... Only difference between you and I is I post 4.5 more replies daily than you. Which, you could do that in easily 10 mins.

Ya but i'm 31 years old married with two kids. I work nights and use my hour in the morning before the kids get up to check out the site and wind down time. when i was your age i was home for supper then back out again. either working or friends i didnt have time to spend sitting around doing nothing.
    OK? Im 16, no kids, not married, I have applications in everywhere, and put more in all the time, School is out, and beside the fact my back is jacked up and im not pushing it until he tells me whats SAFE to do and what isnt. I work for the money I get, which since I cant do too much at this point, im not getting paid, and going out with friends costs money. What I AM working to get, im saving to get a new "toy", I dont make many friends in this town as most of them are all into weed/crack/heroine/drinking every night. Would you rather me be a drug addict and draw welfare the rest of my life, after I hurt myself working so that I can go with friends, or do you mind if I chill here, work when I can for what I can, do the stuff around the house that I can do, and help dad when I can, and work for a paycheck when I am able.

I did not say donkey crap to you about what I was doing, when I was doing it, you took it upon yourself to say I have no life.

I never said you didnt have a life. what i said is at age 16 you need to get a life out side of gunbroker.
    And who are you to say I do not have one?

At 16 and 10k posts of a gun forum. I dont realy have to say anything.

I wish I had been as wise. I didn't start collecting guns until age 22.
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Emai sent, Jacob, and thanks again!
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.