In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Firefox and Google ???

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Does anyone know what happened to Firefox ? the new format removed
my addresses , contacts and saved conversations. This happened 5/28/17

Tried system restore, it failed.

Please, anyone can help ?
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am running Firefox and have no problems so far.
    RLTW

• Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have a new update...

Best to keep all the browsers.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Due to a recent blip in our electricity, I lost (at least, I thought I did) all of my bookmarks, everything.

I just had a plain Firefox with no menu bar, navigation tool bar, etc. Only had the orange Firefox in the top left hand corner.

If yours is the same, right click an empty spot on the top Firefox banner. A drop down menu will appear where you can restore these toolbars.
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Run Firefox,Google and Edge. Had problem with Win 10 about a month ago and reloaded. Lost all my contacts. Yes, I am pissed!
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only problem I have with the most current version of Firefox is that GunBroker, the main page, as well as listings, show up as a solid line of text on the left side of the screen, with pictures clear down at the bottom. Gone through all the standard motions, and nothing works. Only does it on this site. Heck, the forums look just fine. The auction side is just about unusable.[V]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.