In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

police kick suspect in head after chase !!

robbie pennyrobbie penny Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
http://news.aol.com/article/chase-head-kick/481865

i watched this one live. personally i think the cop should have kept kicking him in the face until it was mashed in.

Comments

• Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by robbie penny
    http://news.aol.com/article/chase-head-kick/481865

i watched this one live. personally i think the cop should have kept kicking him in the face until it was mashed in.

The cop who kicked him needs to lose his job, and have assault charges filed. The cop who beat him with the baton needs to be fired, and arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. Minimum 2 years in prison, general population.
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If your stupid enough to run from the cops, you deserve to have your * kicked. I reckon if one of your family members were injured or killed by one of these assclowns, you'd be tooting a different tune.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tneff1969
    If your stupid enough to run from the cops, you deserve to have your * kicked. I reckon if one of your family members were injured or killed by one of these assclowns, you'd be tooting a different tune.

Right...and you support the 2nd amendment? Guess the other 9 are irrelevent.
    edited November -1
    Hooked on phonics not working ????

• BeeramidBeeramid Member Posts: 7,264 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His brain was broke anyway, it didn't hurt em', probably helped more then it hurt.
    edited November -1
    Hooked on phonics not working ????

And I stated that you obviously do not support any of the constitution. Let me guess....public education? Yeah...I thought so.
    edited November -1
    Oh boy another know it all *, your momma know your up this late. I think the 1st Amendment covers my post mr *, carry on trying to impress the glee club Alice.
    edited November -1
    Oh boy another know it all *, your momma know your up this late. I think the 1st Amendment covers my post mr *, carry on trying to impress the glee club Alice.

Baa Haa...Thats what I thought.
  • robbie pennyrobbie penny Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the suspect is reportedly a life long gang member with a long rap sheet. looks like our current justice system isnt doing a very good job. the cop should have made this punk brain dead.
  • scssrscssr Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    who knows what he was saying while on the ground. these jerks know the system. i'm sure he'll made out to be a choir boy just trying to surrender peacefully
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scssr
    who knows what he was saying while on the ground. these jerks know the system. i'm sure he'll made out to be a choir boy just trying to surrender peacefully

Bet two cops are looking for work in the morning.
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next time you post a video like that skip to the good part! Kicking of the head an body blows! I personally would have gave him a nice dose of pepper spray to the eyes first. He deserved it for putting the lives of countless other people on the streets in jeopardy!
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is no "nice" way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards, our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us, the work we're too afraid, too unskilled or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, cars and houses and out of our face. We want them to "take care of the problem." ....... We just dont want to see how it's done.
  • robbie pennyrobbie penny Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    on the local news they just said the mexican gang member will be getting a nice fat check from the city.
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by robbie penny
    on the local news they just said the mexican gang member will be getting a nice fat check from the city.

Which should read "Payable to GTFO!"[:(!]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.