In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What I Want From A President

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I want someone who is strong and will tell the truth whether it is good or bad news is irrelevant. Just the facts mamm just the facts.

I want someone who will let the military win with the least casualties. Listen to the General Mattis he knows how to win. If they are fired upon do not make them wait 30 minuets for permission. Also if they need something make sure they get it.

Put Americans before ANY other country. Why give billions or trillions to countries that hate us. As long as we have vets homeless or waiting for doctor care do not help other countries.

Also we need to take some of that money and fix or infrastructure. This will do 2 things fix our road and bridges and give more people jobs.

With Trump i think we have a strong president. He is not political correct but our country is way past that at this point in time. We need someone who will kick the other side in the balls about every other day.

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agree

I don't want to ever live to see another LBJ RVN type war. 48,000 died in that war, Even worse was how they were treated when they returned.

Trump faces intense hatred and smear campaign from opposition DEMOCRATs and their allies in media, academia, and pop culture. I for one consider such as white noise and ignore. Nothing but propaganda and lies. Trump is a revolutionary.