In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AARP Drug Plan ?

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
I was looking at their drug plan and it was 39 a month and it told me the prices that i would have to pay for my medicine and i should save about 120 a month after i paid for the plan.

Has anybody had any dealings with their drug plan?

Comments

• Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Might give A AMAC a look and see what they offer. They are friendlier to gun owners then the gun grabbers at AARP
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by savage170
    Might give A AMAC a look and see what they offer. They are friendlier to gun owners then the gun grabbers at AARP
    AMAC ll the way. AARP can suck it.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't do anything AARP related,their nothing more then a bunch of liberals.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i deal with seniors everyday, i have yet to meet just one that was happy with aarp

aarp is a marketing company, they offer nothing themselves, in my opinion they are the single worst disservice to seniors ever devised
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I first clicked on AMAC website I got it just fine. Now every one I click on has been redirected to a different site. I guess OBAMA doesn't like AMAC or whoever. Maybe it's AARP
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,878 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by armilite
    I don't do anything AARP related,their nothing more then a bunch of liberals.

+1
    Big-time Obamacare sukazzes and partisan DEMOCRATS.