In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Off the Net and makes a person wonder Hello democr

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
ICE Arrests 6.5K Convicted Murderer, Sex Offender Illegal Aliens This Year

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency arrested more than 6,500 illegal aliens who have been convicted of homicide and sexual offenses in Fiscal Year 2018.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when our borders are open and sanctuary crap abounds OF COURSE we will get their TRASH
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never understood open borders when we already have so many people on welfare. If there's room in the work force in the United States for aliens, I say let them come in legally if they can pass a background check and have a job secured. But there's no room in the United States for more welfare recipients until all welfare recipients that we do have here already are working and no longer need welfare.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    I never understood open borders when we already have so many people on welfare. If there's room in the work force in the United States for aliens, I say let them come in legally if they can pass a background check and have a job secured. But there's no room in the United States for more welfare recipients until all welfare recipients that we do have here already are working and no longer need welfare.

Welfare programs were never about welfare. The purpose of program was create a huge DEMOCRAT voting bloc.

To better understand what happening Google Cloward-Piven strategy and things will begin to make sense.