In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

For The Guitarists & Rock Stars

MarnerMarner Member Posts: 2,977
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Check it out. I'm always impressed when I listen / watch him. He's a great guy but doesn't own any guns.

This is my nephew PLAYING ERUPTION

This is his MUSIC ACADEMY

This is his BAND

Comments

• Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very good,......much better than I was on Van Halen stuff.[;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 23,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right On
    I like the website with their live stuff too.
  • frog21frog21 Member Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very good,be proud.
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, he is good.
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,488 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a 27 year old son who is a former Wisconsin state drum champ. He's very good but the music he and his band play would make your sons music sound like a waltz. Lucky to get 20-25 people to watch them play because of their genre. When I go to see him play I'm like 30 years older than the oldest person there. I'm still proud of him even if I can't understand one word their singing. Your son is pretty good and you have good reason to be proud of him.
  • MarnerMarner Member Posts: 2,977
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by armilite1015
    I have a 27 year old son who is a former Wisconsin state drum champ. He's very good but the music he and his band play would make your sons music sound like a waltz. Lucky to get 20-25 people to watch them play because of their genre. When I go to see him play I'm like 30 years older than the oldest person there. I'm still proud of him even if I can't understand one word their singing. Your son is pretty good and you have good reason to be proud of him.

My nephew. My sister's son. Yes we are proud of him. Inspite of being in that "business" for 30 years he's stayed clean - doesn't smoke, doesn't drink and no drugs. His highs are from his music.