In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just another Observation

VinhlongVet71VinhlongVet71 Member Posts: 4,605
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Ya'll look at the big picture here when you read this quote from
a couple of hundred years ago from one of our founding fathers.

"A constitution of Government, once changed from freedom, can never
be restored, Liberty, Once lost, is lost forever.

John Adams

Comments

• VinhlongVet71VinhlongVet71 Member Posts: 4,605
    edited November -1
    28 reads and no response. [B)]
  • PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ok I'll reply, I think our fore fathers seen this day coming, unfortunatly we were to blind to see it. Now it may be too late.
  • NOSLEEPNOSLEEP Member Posts: 4,526
    edited November -1
    It's never to late to start again, more intelligently.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NOSLEEP
    It's never to late to start again, more intelligently.

And it will take a much higher level of violence, than the First Revolution.

Doug
  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just seems to me that we are only a small percentage of people who actually give a damn. the average person now days doesnt care about anything other than what the latest celebrity gossip is or who got kicked off of idol last night. they are the ones that believe the media stories about "assault" weapons, they also vote as was apperant this last election, electing a muslem sleeper to a job that he was not even eligle to hold that hates america hangs out with terrorist, with a high percentage of no votes and no experience. in my opinion we will never be able to turn around and educate that many people. yes i try and will keep trying but it just isnt doing any good. outside of gunbroker forums i would say less than 10% have the same views as myself.

good enough response for you vinhlong?
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    unfortunately most any more prefer security (giveme) over freedom
  • PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by savage170
    unfortunately most any more prefer security (giveme) over freedom

I'll take freedom....I can provide my own security.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    History seems to repeat itself, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and, well, you get the Idea..[}:)][}:)][:0]
  • VinhlongVet71VinhlongVet71 Member Posts: 4,605
    edited November -1
    Yep,,,, we are Fu,,,,,,,,,intercoursed[B)]quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    History seems to repeat itself, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and, well, you get the Idea..[}:)][}:)][:0]