In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Alabama t-storms

MFinnMFinn Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Fixing to get hit [}:)] again, like I do not have enough rain

Comments

• trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Mikko ; I have been trying to get 2 traphouses formed and poured for over a month .
    Want to be up and running by National Trap day ,but not making any assurances .
    Hard to work in a mud pit ![:0]
  • bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, it is doing some rolling thunder just north of us in Woodstock.

quote:trapguy2007---I have been trying to get 2 traphouses

I wish the guy at Tannehill Sporting Clays would put in a skeet range!!! If he did, I wouldn't need to sell my 101.
  • MFinnMFinn Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by trapguy2007
    Mikko ; I have been trying to get 2 traphouses formed and poured for over a month .
    Mike and I run in to the fellow, over there in Hanceville gun shop, Mike still has three more of those target retrievals doohikis that I need to drop by.
  • legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    ughhh. I lost my tahoe to a wreck and a week later my honda to the locl floods. I guess the rental is next
  • Astro MikeAstro Mike Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had the power out for about an hour and a half, and it rained like crazy up here near Athens.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just been hot and humid down here on the coast.
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MFinn
    quote:Originally posted by trapguy2007
    Mike and I run in to the fellow, over there in Hanceville gun shop, Mike still has three more of those target retrievals doohikis that I need to drop by.

Just give me a call when you get them .
    I may "?" go shoot the 22's tomorrow afternoon .
    Interested ?
    Just call !