In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

c-span rant........

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
while flipping channels just noticed c-span was televising "live" or supposed to be. only thing was there was no one else except the guy talking in the place. I think they should all have to be present when ever anyone speaks.I think this would cut down on a lot of the boring speeches. damn guys, we have to be at work to get paid.

Comments

• spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    Sometimes, the only way the minority party is heard is during these "lone" sessions... I believe they're called "Special Orders."

"B-1" Bob Dornan used to take advantage of them all the time.
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    Sometimes, the only way the minority party is heard is during these "lone" sessions... I believe they're called "Special Orders."

"B-1" Bob Dornan used to take advantage of them all the time.

He was an amateur compared to the Democrats.
    Since C-Span has to broadcast as long as there is someone speaking from the floor ,both sides have taken advantage of it .
    When Clinton was being investigated ,the Democrats kept a couple of their s#%@^ talking 24/7 to keep C-Span from covering the hearings.