In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Question about how I recieved my AR

Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I had a pistol that I did not want any more and I traded it for a AR lower and 2 lpk. I never recieved paper work for the trade. I went to the FFL and he took the pistol and He filled out the proper paper work for me to get the Lower. I had to wait 24 hours for the background check and when I picked it up there was no paper work. Do I need it?

Comments

• storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty
    I had a pistol that I did not want any more and I traded it for a AR lower and 2 lpk. I never recieved paper work for the trade. I went to the FFL and he took the pistol and He filled out the proper paper work for me to get the Lower. I had to wait 24 hours for the background check and when I picked it up there was no paper work. Do I need it?

not really, they have your numbers on file for when you loose it fishing.
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unless it was a new lower from a mfg, I don't see why you would need any paperwork. Your receiving FFL logged it, did the paperwork from the sounds of your post. Go build it and have fun, don't forget pics.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never get any paper work from my Friend.
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    Ok its the Ar I have already built pics are posted. I just bought a burris 3x magnifier and a Larue mount for it. I will post pics soon I am going to the range on Sunday.