In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

trade question

hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
First off I want to apologize if this does not belong on this forum. Now the question. I won the NWTF gun of the year, a winchester 9410. A guy at work collects guns and is interested in a trade. He has a Desert Eagle .357 and has told me he would trade it for the 9410 and $300 cash. I looked on the auctions and have seen the DE for as low as $800 but with no bids. What is the going price for this gun? I should mention that it has only been shot a few times so its in great condition and the 9410 is NIB. I also have no use for the 9410 as I don't believe in having a gun I can't or won't shoot. I own several guns but am just now getting the itch for the semi automatics(though I do own 3 now. Ruger p95, barretta and a firestrom) Thanks in advance for any insights

First ones in, Last ones out.
Firechief

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    hmmmm... so if you can't post for trade items in the Wanted forums... where could i post something that i have to trade?? I made a bad (read: expensive and unneccessary) 10/22 'accessory' purchase about 2 years ago, and i was hoping someone could help take it off my hands and i could get something tossed my way too.

ah well, i suppose with giveaways that are always in season around here (and being relatively new, i am not opposed to buying friends... wait that came out wrong... vote chadick in '04[:D]!) if i dont get rid of it (its a bullpup stock) i may do something rash like give it away if i hit 100-200 posts or so!

chadick
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Guy wants to trade me 400 380 acp hollow point rounds for 2000 22lr rounds. I haven't been out to see whats what with the ammo. So would you trade. I have a 380 i picked up awhile ago just for plinking and was looking for ammo for it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A Springfield arms m1a loaded, if a guy wanted to trade for a m1a that has not been shoot, still in the box,e has a few 1911. If it were springflied gi I say he would have to come up with 3, if he had a kimber top of the line, I would trade even.
    Am I crazy, for just trying to break even? I am not talking about gun shop, this would be gun guy to gun guy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know a guy looking for a ar type gun. He has a rem 700 adl 30-06 and a savage 111 270 that he's looking to trade. I'm looking to get few more deer rifles as my oldest gets to hunt this year and i have a 7 year old and will hunt in 5 more years.. I have 2 ar's and was thinking about trading my older DPMS for his two rifles. Mine is a fixed carry handle with triangle handguards. Its early model with 3xx serial number. Would you do the trade.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have this gun up on the auction side.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=143161800

I just had a trade off of these for it.

One is the Talo PPKs, unfired in special presentation box; limited edition
    of 500.

And the other is the special PPK produced by S&W; limited edition of 750.

Both unfired, in their special wooden boxes...value for both around $1,600 ( this is what he told me there worth).

Just wondering if there worth this and if you would trade.
    upwards...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    with being laid off i'm going to have to do some trading. I have a savage 12 lrpv in 204 that i'm going to have to trade toward a good scope for the new rem 700 ported heavy barrel 300 win mag with recoil reducing knoxx stock. I'm getting into long rang shooting and want something that will work well for long rang shots. the gun i'm thinking about trading in is going for around 1000 new so what kinda scope should i look for in trading
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Considering Walmart now sells Rem 700s for $777 it's real close to the price of an AR with the Savage sweetening the deal. For me it would be a worthwhile trade however others may disagree.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I picked up a used but in good condition 700 BDL with a Nikon 3X9 from a guy for $700 a cpl months ago...

Your DPMS around here is still worth atleast $1200+ in today's market..
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    For both bolt guns it might be a trade.
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP

2nd that
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,127 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by danielgage

2nd that
    Yep.[^][^]
  • Options
    338weatherby338weatherby Member Posts: 427 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    quote:Originally posted by danielgage

2nd that
    Yep.[^][^]

And again
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,692 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    will you both be happy with the deal that's all that matters ,
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Two good bolt guns for a basic AR-15? Sounds like a good trade. If they have even modestly good optics on those bolt guns it could be darned terrific trade. If he also has more than a box of ammo each to toss in in the mix it's a crazy good trade and why the heck are you still reading this [?][:D][?]

Seriously, good luck, sounds promising.
  • Options
    MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DITCH-RUNNER
    will you both be happy with the deal that's all that matters ,

+1. At the end of the day...it's all that matters