In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Goodbye Fritos!

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
That was the only thing on this list I ever bought. I will actually miss my Fritos but politics don't belong in marketing products. Not quite sure how to eliminate Microsoft but I can easily avoid the others

Anheuser-Busch InBev; Barclays; Bose; Bridgestone; Campbell?s; Castrol; Dannon; DMI; EA Sports; Extreme Networks; FedEx; Ford; Frito-Lay (PepsiCo-owned); Gatorade (PepsiCo-owned); Hyundai; Intel; Marriott; Mars; McDonald?s; Microsoft; Nationwide; New Era; News America; Nike; Papa John?s; PepsiCo; Procter & Gamble; Quaker; Sirius XM; Ticketmaster; Under Armour; USAA; Verizon; Visa; and Zebra.
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

Geez ::: whats left to buy ???

and :

Whtas this "lists" all about ???

Please explain ???

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry these are the NFL sponsors some of which have come out in support of the Flag Nazi's and insisted they havea right to protest.

My personal opinion is that most if not all of these companies would not allow their employees to wear Confederate flag t-shirts to work so they are FULL OF Sheep dung! They DO NOT support the right of people to have an opinion, especially not on their work sites which is where the NFL morons are at WORK.

I fully support the morons right to protest on their own time.

quote:Originally posted by Aztngundoc22
    OK :

Geez ::: whats left to buy ???

and :

Whtas this "lists" all about ???

Please explain ???

Thanks !!!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I too believe that anyone has the right to protest. But the question is when and where is it appropriate? Not when it is against the flag.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All this is very interesting. What the hell are they protesting? What do they want me to do, or stop doing? Hell, I might agree with them. I usually don't agree to or argue with anything until I find out what it's about. I think I can find the energy to ignore it for a while longer.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    john carrjohn carr Member Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    All this is very interesting. What the hell are they protesting? What do they want me to do, or stop doing? Hell, I might agree with them. I usually don't agree to or argue with anything until I find out what it's about. I think I can find the energy to ignore it for a while longer.

I can't either. It looks to me like the groundwork is being laid for a full court press to accomplish something in the near future which will benefit all the protesters on a grand scale. Could it be.......uh........gasp!.....reparations??
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its about money for nothing and chicks for free...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Rocky4windsRocky4winds Member Posts: 760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by john carr

I can't either. It looks to me like the groundwork is being laid for a full court press to accomplish something in the near future which will benefit all the protesters on a grand scale. Could it be.......uh........gasp!.....reparations??

I'm all for reparations, provided they are tied to repatriation as well.
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Legalize EMIGRATION.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpageabc
    Its about money for nothing and chicks for free...

That's the way you do it.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most are easy, and more money than then better alternatives.

However, Microsoft, Intel, FedEx will get my business, if there isn't a reasonable alternative.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,437 ******
    edited November -1
    Just Dang!! I have tried a few of the Frito type corn chip spin off's or generic corn chips and they all taste like they were processed with chicken dung![xx(]

What will I ever find to dip my favorite bean dip and salsa in??[:0]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they are protesting for a guarantee of white wife birth right...which they don't need....white women have already showed their "colors" when they voted for Bonzo! Moot point!
  • Options
    BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm trying to be serious on this. If you can point me to any documentation of these sponsors taking the stance above, I'll not renew Sirius, tell Hyundai I will stop after the 4 cars I bought for the kids and myself and even consider sending USAA a cut up card and also consider telling Marriott & Sheraton (who they bought last year) to cancel my memberships, after I burn a bunch of points.

Words are just words to the sponsors but the pressures of the marketplace and loss of long time customers get their attention.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky4winds
    quote:Originally posted by john carr

I'm all for reparations, provided they are tied to repatriation as well.

I heard it's about protesting white cops killing black people that are trying to kill white cops...

At least that's how it all started, but then again you never know the idiots might have forgot what it was all about

Maybe they're all on their knees waiting for president Trump to come along so they can show him a good time like Monica showed Clinton