In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

shouldn't there be a goverment program,

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,091 ******
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
to pay for my photobucket account??

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ya just gotta find it and apply or if you are of the right special people group it will be provided along with the cell phone, free minutes and computer...enjoy ...
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are they Blackmailing you too?

I can do nothing but look at my pics. on their site now! I had about half of them downloaded to IMGER and they caught on and stopped it! I even tried to e-mail one to myself and couldn't.

Fricken Greedy Hippy's![:(!]
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][8D][;)]

Actually you could probably get some sort of liberal arts grant or something if you tried hard enough
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell, you didn't know how to use your free Photobucket account! What makes you think you'll know how to use a paid account even if I'm forced to help pay for it with my hard earned retirement dollars [?] [:(!][;)][}:)][:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,091 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    Hell, you didn't know how to use your free Photobucket account! What makes you think you'll know how to use a paid account even if I'm forced to help pay for it with my hard earned retirement dollars [?] [:(!][;)][}:)][:D]
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    BT99BT99 Member Posts: 1,043
    edited November -1
    Only if you the correct color and speak Spanish..
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can SEE the picture, you can DOWNLOAD the picture. Each site is different. There are a million ways to get around them blocking you.

What I like to do to sites that block the "view image" menu is this: I download the picture, and email it to them, saying "If I want it, I'll take it".

You can always view the picture, and press PRINT SCRN to do a screen capture of it. Then edit the picture to how you want it.

Merc

quote:Originally posted by wiplash

I can do nothing but look at my pics. on their site now! I had about half of them downloaded to IMGER and they caught on and stopped it! I even tried to e-mail one to myself and couldn't.

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mercury
    If you can SEE the picture, you can DOWNLOAD the picture. Each site is different. There are a million ways to get around them blocking you.

What I like to do to sites that block the "view image" menu is this: I download the picture, and email it to them, saying "If I want it, I'll take it".

You can always view the picture, and press PRINT SCRN to do a screen capture of it. Then edit the picture to how you want it.

Merc

quote:Originally posted by wiplash

I tried the print screen. They put a whole bunch of rainbow colors in it making it worthless!

Now I need an address![:(!]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're bad!
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    You're bad!

Old school. American.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just apply for a small business loan, and don't pay it back like the rest of the deadbeats in this world. I don't think the government has ever collected a penny on any of the money they've loaned out