In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

White men need to decide

SturmgewehrSturmgewehr Member Posts: 4,420
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
http://www.rightorunite.org/white-men-need-to-decide-if-they-want-to-share-this-country-with-the-rest-of-us/ They want a race war with white men...because that has worked out soooo well in the past.

Comments

• Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm willing to share,

But that doesn't mean I'm going to bleening serve it to you and bring it to you on a silver platter. You want it, come get it just like white people

And if you want to go to war trying to force me, them shut up and let's fight... Where I come from boys talk, men do, which are you.

I'm Not from African Descent, you try to enslave me, I'll fight until I die. I'm not going to be your houseboy no matter what you say
  • Options
    buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A sweet old southern lady told me- I want the blacks to have the same thing I have.I want them to get it the same way I got mine.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DEMOCRATs and their propagandists in the media have been fanning the flames of hatred ever since BHO and they will never stop.
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Friend and I was joking about another the War of Northern Aggression last weekend at the range, not going to be North & South,,,or even just 2 groups.. BLM & panthers, Conservative gun owners, Southern Bible thumpers, Liberals will not count because they dont have enough guns but there would be so many different groups,,everyone would be shooting at everyone.. Blacks shooting whites,,bible thumpers shooting all the happy people.ect. If it ever did happen,,I am going up in a cave and hide for A while
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee, I am going to be warred upon by a group possessing an arsenal of bongs, dildos, and kootchie shaped protective helmets.

Oh, the horror...
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The country is experiencing a turbulent period. The post election drama and current failures in the NICS system will pass and thing wil settle out. This article ia very interesting however our country is the melting pot. From the beginning E Pluribus Unum. Out of many one is the call for unity.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Gee, I am going to be warred upon by a group possessing an arsenal of bongs, dildos, and kootchie shaped protective helmets.

Oh, the horror...
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I decided.
    Long ago.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    things will come to a head when all the illegals, minority groups protesting whites who work, manage to whittle down those paying taxes and the freebies slow down or stop....may take a few more generations added to the 4 or 5 presently sucking the money up...they have to disarm the middle class to make in easier for the few percent to control their entitlements
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm tired of all the racism BS. No country on earth ever has been as good to the minorities as the USA. Love it or leave it. 2 of my great great grand fathers died to free the slaves. Who's going to pay me for that? No body deserves anything they haven't worked for. Who held down Dr. Carson? Who held down Herman Cain? 1who held down Richard Sherman?
    Nobody. Who is holding down most of the blacks in this country? Nobody but themselves. If they want to get ahead let them do what I did. Work your * off for 60 years.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe read this

https://www.voanews.com/a/south-africa-explores-constitutional-change-allow-land-seizures/4274508.html

"South Africa's parliament voted Tuesday to examine how to amend the constitution to allow land seizures without compensation, a move that resonates deeply in a nation where the white minority still controls much of the farmland."
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sharing implies that the person with much is being asked, pleaded with, and that he decides to bestow on someone else that which he possesses outright. It seems to me this cements a sort of "superior to inferior" social standing. It's akin to asking someone much bigger and stronger to not beat you up, then claiming physical equality.

Much like asking for equality, the act of asking and having the request granted means it cannot be achieved.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Schumer just came out and said he would vote for a white judge and the democraps are so screwed up and desperate. Kept our poor on the plantations for years and putting illegals in front of them
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I decided LONG AGO.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    America is a forgone conclusion........only 42 more years, and it will not exist...another 300 year old casualty.....Minorities will migrate to some other promised land..
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess I'm out. I'll have to find my very own "AXIS". I lost touch with the guineas and I know I'll have to find some Krouts. I suppose I could be like that lone Japo in the movie "American Me" in the seas of Messicans. Right state to be in with the Vatos and tacos [:D].
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's nobody's fault for being a minority - blame your parents. Or move to someplace where you ARE the majority. Maybe then you can find out what it's like to have the minorities blame you for everything.

(Not directed at you, yosh. You're one of us no matter what.)
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    I guess I'm out. I'll have to find my very own "AXIS". I lost touch with the guineas and I know I'll have to find some Krouts. I suppose I could be like that lone Japo in the movie "American Me" in the seas of Messicans. Right state to be in with the Vatos and tacos [:D].

Have you ever played sports as a kid where everybody got together and the two guys with the sports equipment picked one person at a time until the last person remained because nobody wanted him on their team. Well in life, orientals are the last ones picked, and the Caucasians had to take you. So you're on the white team[:D][:D]

And I could be worse, we don't have to let you play[:0][:0][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From the article:

Make a decision and commit to it. Stop being lazy. If you don?t want to live in a country with black people, Mexicans, or happys, then stop being a coward and say so. Rip the band-aid off and let?s get it over with.

But if you genuinely care about other people who don?t look, think, and pray like you and want to coexist, then commit to that idea and start acting like it. Share, or share not. There is no try.

What a bunch of crap. I think most people in this country want to coexist. But if you leave your country and come to this one then you should leave behind your baggage and embrace this country's ldeals, if not why leave.

You want sharia law got to Iran or Saudi Arabia and you can have all you want.

You want marxism or communism go to China or Venezuela they have it.

But don't come here and tell me I am all jacked up.

You want to be happy/atypical fine but get it out of my face.

And if you want a Race War

Bring it
    RLTW