In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This should scare most American's

Comments

• Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks like most that read this post have no opinion
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking this is something we pretty much all know, but can't do a dang thing about.
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a finite time in a day to read posts. If I open one with an interesting title and open it to see it's just a link with no explanation I close it and move on.

There, an opinion.
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wundudnee
    I have a finite time in a day to read posts. If I open one with an interesting title and open it to see it's just a link with no explanation I close it and move on.

There, an opinion.

Absolutely agree. If a person is too lazy to give a brief synopsis of the video link, I usually don't waste my time. One forum I subscribe to does not allow links without a comment by the original poster.

Johnny
  • Options
    DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And the FBI and CIA has looked the other way for 2 f'n Decades!
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got to have tolerance when powerful people gather. Even the Pope says Muslims are peaceful now.Just because their subjects don't agree is meaningless.

Be part of the solution and gather under the banner Of The NWO even if Turkey is now becoming a police state and supports peaceful Muslims fighting for oil in Iraq~!

serf
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Views like a scene from one of the premium channel series on espionage.

With the marriage to Weiner of Huma and her close ties to the Clintons and the email debate. Its is clear that Clinton team cannot be trusted. Bill ignored the 1st attempt to take down the world trade center and passed on the shot at Bin Laden.

This youtube points to Hillary being linked to the 9-11 disaster. God help her if this is true.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sitting here at my computer, moving my head from side to side; I continue to be amazed by the huge number of fellow Americans who are oblivious to the threat to our existence posed by those who seem determined to destroy what once was the greatest country in modern times.

The video posted has nothing new. But, there is no "smoking gun" that shows that Huma has done anything wrong (other than help the Unindicted Conspirator to violate federal law). The circumstantial evidence is compelling, but little can be proven. Certainly there are no recent links to Muslim terrorists groups. But, I doubt that anyone with Huma's family ties could get a security clearance for any federal job.

Remember, over the last 20 years, unauthorized release of the identities of US spies has lead to the collapse of NSA's entire HUMINT (Human Intelligence) network. If you believe that the UC never had any classified documents on her personnel server, then you need not worry about the possibility that anyone on her staff could have accessed any classified material.

Neal

"There is no evidence that I did anything wrong." --- (the UC, after destroying evidence of her wrongdoing)
  • Options
    glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    Wouldnt expect anything else from a clinto.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's no wonder the Secret Service has been "ratting" on Cliton for months.
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wundudnee

There, an opinion.
    +1000 I do not click on unlabeled hotlinks. The OP should have the courtesy of at least a one-liner describing the contents.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Ol'Woodshed Says You Should View
    And Get The Answer
    Yes Or No