In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dream Involving Blue Helmets (UN)

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I am still on pain pills from my rotator cuff surgery last week. Makes for some really,really weird dreams. I had a dream last night where the UN troops (blue helmets) were coming down the road that passes by the entrance to the subdivision where I live. Hundreds of us had massed on the road, all of us armed with our deer rifles, waiting. They kept getting closer. I started out kind of towards the front, and people kept moving back. Soon I'm out in front. I felt they were getting ready to open fire, I turned to yell out that it is time to start shooting! When I turned, I was all alone. Nobody in sight. Dream ended with me standing in the road with my back to the blue helmets, looking at a barren, empty landscape. Supposedly dreams have meaning. What on earth does a dream like this mean, other than I should not have taken those 3 shots of vodka with the pain pills? BTW, I really had this dream. Very, very strange, scary too. My only thought, is this what the future holds for the few of us willing to stand when TSHTF?

Comments