In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Target idea thread

crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I didn't have anything to add at the time....

But today the wife found some aged eggs out in the duck house and not knowing how old they are we decided to dispose of them[:D] And they make a gratifying KER SPLAT with yellow goo flying everywhere... Much fun makes me want to go to the store for chicken eggs...

Comments

• grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Their better that way.

balut.jpg

your lucky some Oriental didn't see you doing that.
  • iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    Golf balls, with a string taped to 'em, set up on a rack of golf tees. Easy to make, fun, easy to reset
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    If you've never eaten FRESH duck eggs, scrambled, in cakes, or specaily fried, like in a fried duck-egg sammich, you have really missed out on a good thing.
    They have an AWESOME flavor, kinda like a chicken egg, but a MUCH deeper egg flavor. I wish i could find some.
    It's been 35 years, since my Grampa brought over the last dozen i have seen!![V]
  • crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    Fish- We eat them and it makes a big difference I prefer duck/goose eggs... The problem is they dont always lay them in the same place... We were looking for their new nest and found it today. Problem is there are a bunch of eggs in there and no idea how long they have been there.. Now that we found the nest we'll check it daily. I don't normally like to waste food like that but I'd rather throw away a dozen good eggs, than eat one bad one...