In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I was wondering...

PTHEIMPTHEIM Member Posts: 3,374
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Is there anyone on this forum who used to be a paramedic? I seem to recall someone saying once, that they were.

Comments

• PTHEIMPTHEIM Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    I was wondering today and if this belongs over in politics, okay, but is it possible as members of the nation to charge ALL of our Mayors, Governors, Representatives, Senators, Congressmen and the Vice President and President of the U.S. w/treason and domestic terroristic activities for everything that has been done to this nation since November??
    Even if they've done some good or not.

[8] Just wondering. [?]

A couple of my vendors thought it was a good idea.
  • Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No. The government can do anything they want.
  • calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PTHEIM
    I was wondering today and if this belongs over in politics, okay, but is it possible as members of the nation to charge ALL of our Mayors, Governors, Representatives, Senators, Congressmen and the Vice President and President of the U.S. w/treason and domestic terroristic activities for everything that has been done to this nation since November??
    Even if they've done some good or not.

[8] Just wondering. [?]

A couple of my vendors thought it was a good idea.

The problem is that the judges are doing it too. So unless we put it to a vote (which would include the liberals that put them there that thing they are doing a great job) not a chance.
    edited November -1
    Maybe I am just a bit more dense today than usual.

I mean at anytime 'they' can accuse us "civilians" individually or collectively as a traitor(s) or terrorist(s)(even w/out proof) but we can not point the finger at them and say the same?
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    Now you're getting it.
    edited November -1
    Okay. But, can't we just all get together on the street,downtown and yell at the top of our lungs ( or as best as you can for those who smoke) that fact? [:o)]
    I mean 'they' can't arrest a few million at once, can they? [:I]

The tea parties were a nice start, no?