In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I am debateing listing a few things !

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited March 2008 in General Discussion
I am really wanting to take the trip to Seattle to see my uncle! I have found round trip air fare for $300 and am now debateing listing a couple things to pay for it.

My uncle has told me not to worry about a trip out there as I have other things to take care of here at home but I still feel I should make it there to see him.

If I auction off a couple things I will not be cutting into my income as far as cutting other things short (which I would not want to do), and my uncle may be a little ticked at me for selling some things to finance the trip.

I am working on talking myself into doing it!

Comments

• Options
    iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
    edited November -1
    Seeing your uncle is worth more than simple "things" that you can replace. If that's what it takes to get out there, go for it! Still got you in our prayers.
  • Options
    Maxx424Maxx424 Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know - My son works on ships - can be a dangerous place. Motto is
    "People first - things second"
  • Options
    Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sell about three of those Rock Islands and you should be able to get the $300.[:)]
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i agree with iluvguns, go already
  • Options
    LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    link em here Kevin,..we will help, all we can..you should go..considering his health..you wont regret it later..trust me..Loko
  • Options
    Trader DaveTrader Dave Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We will try to run them up for you. If not then we get a Good STEAL Deal.
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Slippery slope ... at best!
    [:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now for another delima! I cannot deside what to list!

My Rock's are out of the question as I am building on haveing 2 of each to pass on to the kids.

I am leaning towards some of my .22's because I never shoot them and maybe a mosin and a Yugo SKS. None of these are high dollar guns but putting them all together should net a few dollars.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    * R DONE and list them!!
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    list the stuff and let the bidding begin.......make sure and post a link.
  • Options
    Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know you have ammo

sell some of it.. if SHTF youll never be able to carry all of it, and if you plan on sitting there, you wont ever use all of it. Ive seen the numbers you posted before.. LOL [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    list the stuff and let the bidding begin.......make sure and post a link.
    I'm going to sleep on it and deside what to list. I cannot take any pics untill then anyway.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    I know you have ammo

sell some of it.. if SHTF youll never be able to carry all of it, and if you plan on sitting there, you wont ever use all of it. Ive seen the numbers you posted before.. LOL [;)]
    I didn't think of ammo. I do have some I can let go of.
  • Options
    1hbyankee1hbyankee Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kevin, how bout this? Don't sell them if you want to keep them. How about a interest free secured loan? I have a ffl and can buy your guns, and then sell them back to you later at the exact same price, but you would have to pay shipping both ways. How many $$$ do you need,including shipping here? Of course I need to cover my butt, and would want more $$$ in value than the loan. That way you wouldn't be letting me down, but yourself if you don't get them at the agreed upon time. You can make up the agreement paper with the pick up time that you safely need, which we both sign and retain a copy of.---email me if this helps you any