In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mom Update

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
I took mom to the doctor today and she had a mini stroke. The doctor looked over the paperwork from the emergency room from another city and asked how long my mom was in the hospital for. I told her that the er sent her home both times.

The doctor today told me she was calling the hospital director tomorrow and some board for what they did to my mom. My mom went to the er 2 times in 2 days and had 2 ekgs and failed them both. The er doctor told me she was doing good. She showed me the ekgs and both of them on the bottom said abnormal.

How can you just do that to someone?

Also thanks for the prayers they mean a lot. More than i can express.

Comments

• Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My sister and i took Mom to her pet scan today and they did not give any results today.

I hope we find out something by Thursday. They are sending the results to her doctor.[:(]

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts.

I do not know if its wrong or right but i have been praying that if Mom has to have cancer to let me go through it again and spare her.

At 82 and weighing 95 pounds i know she will not last very long. Im selfish i would rather be the one to go.[:(]
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Dave I am Praying she will either be in good health or if not go in peace. I am dealing with the same thing with my Dad, its hard, way harder than combat.
    RLTW

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If someone were to ask her, I would bet she would say the same thing, to keep your cancer from coming back. Heres hoping neither one of you have to go through it Dave.