In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

more walmart raycisism

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Walmart is raycist says Essie Grundy.

Why

Because the Walmart locks up items that are frequently stolen from the store.

The items include bl*ck hair care products[:D]

You just cannot make this crap up.

C&P
A California woman is suing Walmart, claiming that the store?s policy to lock certain products subject to a higher rate of shoplifting inside glass cases is racist.

Essie Grundy is taking a Walmart in Perris, California, to court, saying she felt like a second-class citizen because items popular with black customers were locked behind glass doors, CBS Los Angeles reported.

Grundy explained that she originally bought a small comb in another Walmart outside her neighborhood and wanted to get more as gifts, but when she went to the location near her, she found the 50-cent items inside locked glass cases.

?I noticed all of the African American products was locked up under lock and key,? Grundy said at a press conference spearheaded by activist lawyer Gloria Allred.

Grundy claimed she confronted the local Walmart manager and asked to have the lock-and-key policy changed, but the manager refused the request.

The mother of five children said she feels African Americans are being treated like thieves and criminals by having their most sought-after products locked up.

All I have to say Essie is you are right they are raycist according to your dumb libtard definition. But I believe they are realists which is also raycist[;)]

Link:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/27/california-woman-sues-walmart-racism-products-locked-cases/

Check out the comments[:)]
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Were the skittles locked up too?
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What does the fact that she has five kids have to do with the story? Trying for the sympathy angle??
    Several years ago Walmart put a new store in one of the local "urban" areas. It has been the only walmart I have ever been in that had the $5 DVD's locked up..
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe they just forgot to mention that all five baby daddys will be parties to the law suit as well [:p]

quote:Originally posted by redneckandy
    What does the fact that she has five kids have to do with the story? Trying for the sympathy angle??....
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With the state and fed money that Essie gets every month for her litter, she shouldn't even bother with discount stores.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Frivolous to say the least...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this has been circulating on my facebook feeds for the last week or so .General thoughts seem to be that if the certain items were not being stolen at a higher than normal rate they would not be locked up .At the walfart near me black hair care items are not locked up but the baby formula and condoms are . Easy solution for her is police your own community and do not steal
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take her off the dole and a ticket to wherever you want to go, take the kids also.
  • Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reload999
    Maybe they just forgot to mention that all five baby daddys will be parties to the law suit as well [:p]

quote:Originally posted by redneckandy
    What does the fact that she has five kids have to do with the story? Trying for the sympathy angle??....

[:)][:D][8D][}:)][;)]
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CVS stopped selling tide detergent and infant formula and cigarettes for the same reason...

Mike
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Comments:
    Blacks should be keep their mouths shut and steal the items at the "self checkout" like everyone else. No way to check them,, Just say, Oh, I'm sorry the scanner beeped. !
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075
    CVS stopped selling tide detergent and infant formula and cigarettes for the same reason...

Mike

Interesting. Even if Walmart quit selling these products, they would still face lawsuits for being prejudice.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So let me get this right, I can sue them for locking up the ammunition and guns?
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obviously the theft of these hair care products is being done by Icelandic Episcopalian Extremists trying to discredit the black folks.
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spray paint is locked up and rasis against local artists who enrich the looks of everything around here.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kill the damn lawyers and these frivolous lawsuits will stop.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Obviously the theft of these hair care products is being done by Icelandic Episcopalian Extremists trying to discredit the black folks.

no the skinheads are stealing them to try and start an uprising......
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    Kill the damn lawyers and these frivolous lawsuits will stop.

or make the loosing lawyer pay the settlement...........