In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Now I know I am in panic mode

chaosrobchaosrob Member Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Went to the only store around here that is open on Sundays and picked up a Glock 19 and four extra mags for it. I plan to grab one of each of the mid size in every caliber next week. The funny thing is I am not a glock fan, so I am not sure why I feel the need to do this [:(] Maybe I am hitting pnic mode also.
IMG_0011_800x600.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:The funny thing is I am not a glock fan, so I am not sure why I feel the need to do this Perhaps you felt sorry for the ugly little thing and decided to give it a good home! [:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    toolsforfoolstoolsforfools Member Posts: 1,285 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Easy now the price will come down.Don't bankrupt the family[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    quote:The funny thing is I am not a glock fan, so I am not sure why I feel the need to do this Perhaps you felt sorry for the ugly little thing and decided to give it a good home! [:D]
    this is the first glock I have ever owned. I do not care for them much at all. The only polymer pistols that I currently own besides this glock is all usp variants and one sig 250
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by toolsforfools
    Easy now the price will come down.Don't bankrupt the family[:0]
    there is no threat of that, thanks though
  • Options
    beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chaosrob
    Went to the only store around here that is open on Sundays and picked up a Glock 19 and four extra mags for it. I plan to grab one of each of the mid size in every caliber next week. The funny thing is I am not a glock fan, so I am not sure why I feel the need to do this [:(] Maybe I am hitting pnic mode also.

I was the same way for years----didn't like the looks of a Glock. About 2 months ago, I, for some reason, became interested in Glocks. Looked at a G19 at my dealers---liked the way it fit my hand----bought it and brought it home. Wife liked it---that was the end of my Glock----she now uses it for her carry. Went back to my dealer, a few days later, and bought "me" a G23----which is my carry. Now, I'm eyeballing the G30
    I"VE LOST MY MIND!
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    30 is a great carry.
  • Options
    ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glocks are great
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Glocks.....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Glocks.....
    that is good because I don't have any friends