In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This Is The Way It Just Worked For ME

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
I have been Sitting On A Final Payment On a good sized Job For over a Month
And Wondering When if Ever I Might Get Paid
I just made this Statment on Searchers Post
"When It Comes to GOD Don't ever think About Offending Anyone else
Think about offending God By Not Mentioning Him Because Of What Other People Might think"
Not Kidding Here at All Folks

Less than 2 Minutes Later the man Called He Has My Money I Can Pick it up this AM
Yep Searcher Ask for Help Stick Up for the Man Above and Never give up

When You Can't Sleep Ask The Lord To Take away Your worries for at least the Night So You Can get some Sleep See what Happens the Next Morning.
By the Way If this gets poofed So be it. But Let me Know How Your week Go's For Ya[;)]

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,059 ******
    edited November -1
    [^][^][^][^][^][^][^]
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great to hear, Woody. Sometimes you just have to let things happen as He wills.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    it must be nice to blame ones problems on another entity

i myself am the only one i can blame for my problems, i accept full responsibility for my pitfalls, and my windfalls
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Where Has Anyone Placed Any Blame on Anyone Or anything?quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan

i myself am the only one i can blame for my problems, i accept full responsibility for my pitfalls, and my windfalls
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87
    Where Has Anyone Placed Any Blame on Anyone Or anything?quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan

you op, and searchers thread as many implications of thanking god and blaming satan, i didnt mean to point out you specifically , i too just got done reading searchers thread
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey handsome, I talk to him every day and ask for guidance and patience. I am very humbled by the gifts he has bestowed upon me and my family, daily. Thanks for the post Roger, I know I will see you someday in our fathers kingdom[;)] Maybe we can do a little turkey hunting up there together[^] Oakie
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    glad you got paid Woody ,
    no matter what or who or combination there of ,, gets credit
    for making it happen

I have been asking for the good of the USA for 7 years now but he is still in office [:D][:D] and his spawn may get the next term
  • Options
    edited November -1
    god did not do the work for woody, he did it therefore he got paid for it

if he didnt do the work he would not have gotten paid, and no need to blame Satan is there?

it sometimes is just a new twist on "the devil made me do it"
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hooray for you and the Lord loves you ws! I know he does!
    Ros
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.