In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Maybe this is the reason

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
California is so messed up.

Here we have a UCLA professor killed(or at least dies) during a * ritual in the basement of a TV executives house who is know as Master Skip.............SMH

A college Professor of what I wonder[V]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902857/UCLA-Professor-47-suffers-sudden-death-recreational-mummication-bondage-LA-home.html

C&P
A man died in the sex-dungeon basement of a top Hollywood exec while he was being mummified in plastic wrap and gaffer's tape.

Doran George, 47, suffered a 'sudden death during recreational mummification bondage' at the Los Angeles Home of Skip Chasey on November 22, according the LA coroner and reported by podcaster Mark Ebner.

George, a British-born UCLA professor and dancer, was found in the 62-year-old's dungeon in Los Feliz.

He is known in the * community as Master Skip and has given more than 250 different speeches and workshops on the topic.

Chasey - who is a co-founder of People of Leather Among You (PLAY) - has the motto: 'Blood may be thicker than water, but leather is thicker than blood.'

Master Skip gets a pass from the cops, no harm no foul I guess.
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh yea like you?ve never gotten really drunk and. [:D][:D]
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Think this is all you need to know about him.

quote:Following a successful career as a childhood star in musical comedy in the United Kingdom, Doran George came into the Culture and Performance PhD program in the department in 2008 with a degree in Experimental Dance from School for New Dance Development in Arnhem and an M.A. in Feminist Performance from the University of Bristol. Receiving the Ph.D. in December 2014, George wrote a brilliant dissertation entitled ?A Conceit of the Natural Body: The Universal-Individual in Somatic Dance Training? that excavates the cultural and political impact of Somatics? approach to dance training, viewed in global perspective.

doran-george-040111.png
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Following a successful career as a childhood star in musical comedy in the United Kingdom, Doran George came into the Culture and Performance PhD program in the department in 2008 with a degree in Experimental Dance from School for New Dance Development in Arnhem and an M.A. in Feminist Performance from the University of Bristol. Receiving the Ph.D. in December 2014, George wrote a brilliant dissertation entitled ?A Conceit of the Natural Body: The Universal-Individual in Somatic Dance Training? that excavates the cultural and political impact of Somatics? approach to dance training, viewed in global perspective.

HUH ? My god I bet he will be missed . [xx(]

I wonder how much you can make doing that kind of thingy ?
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mnrivrat48

HUH ? My god I bet he will be missed . [xx(]

I wonder how much you can make doing that kind of thingy ?

Wonder why they need to teach it at college.[?]
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    *. Thank goodness for Wikipedia, might not be entirely correct but what is?

He? will be sorely missed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*

death01.gif
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So two dudes with a Costco sized plastic wrap what could go wrong? I guess neither knew that the skin needs to "breathe". Oh well no big loss.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That sounds like crime prevention.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    seems the mummy process was SUCCESSFUL
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Safe word was : Darwin
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.