In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hello folks!

aka rottenaka rotten Member Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Went out this am with my lil buddy[oscar the mini dashound ]for those who dont know and thinned out 7 crows with my old mod 500 410 ga.Wont tell yall how many i missed thou, but when i looked i swore oscar was laughin.Havent been on here latly in last few months as dr.s tell me i have stage 4 Hodkins lymphoma in 3 places in body,so i been doing the chemo and radition things.After 12 chemo treatments 2 of the places are gone theytell me 3rd is surroundin aorta and only shrank 1 cm from 14cm large.Ifeel well right now and have some days where i dont but hell at 89 i,m doing good.Never asked about outcome and as much as i love life and wife and kids at that age how much life is left,I,m a fighter and wont just lay down and die and not really worried bout it either way.I dont want any sympothy dont need it just lettin yall know why i stopped postin as much as i did which wasnt very much to start with if you look at my post count and years i belonged here.Some really nice folks here i,ve talked to and would love still to meet sometime and Mr.JamesRK,your one of them,and a few more also.Well thanks for lettin me babble,have to go to Macon and get some results on biopsey i had yesterday,see you folks when i can,Thanks,Paul

Comments