In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do you believe that

EMCSEMCS Member Posts: 4,063
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Do you believe that any type of armed insurrection against our present Government will ever happen ??

If this has asked before under a different heading , please post a link..

edit to present Government

Comments

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Yes.

And...it has.

Doug
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by emcs.security
    Do you believe that any type of armed insurrection against our Government will ever happen ??

Uh..yeah...right.
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
  • jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In someones dreams!![:p][:p]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I guess he's looking for names and volunteers as well...[?] Please forward all of your contact info...SS numbers included.[;)]
  • EMCSEMCS Member Posts: 4,063
    edited November -1
    quote:I guess he's looking for names and volunteers as well... Please forward all of your contact info...SS numbers included.

If this was directed at me you guessed wrong . my contact is all ready available .. I gave up my SS number when i found out the SS-Totenkopfverbande did not like my ideas of Free thinking ..

I was wondering what it will take for a armed insurrection to happen...
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    quote:I guess he's looking for names and volunteers as well... Please forward all of your contact info...SS numbers included.

If this was directed at me you guessed wrong . my contact is all ready available .. I gave up my SS number when i found out the SS-Totenkopfverbande did not like my ideas of Free thinking ..

I was wondering what it will take for a armed insurrection to happen...

Try here
    www.survivalismforums.com

or

www.xcolony.com I have heard that the moderator is somewhat of an insurectionist. His name is Diesel.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    If they take our arms how will we eat nacho's, or open doors?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    If they take our arms how will we eat nacho's, or open doors?

And paperwork after Number 2. Just explain how that is going to happen!
  • mauser54mauser54 Member Posts: 3,733
    edited November -1
    Yep! It's a comming! But I would forward all my vital information but when all my guns accidently went to the bottom of the lake, so did all my vital documents. Life just hasn't been the same since.[:0]quote:Originally posted by ECC
    I guess he's looking for names and volunteers as well...[?] Please forward all of your contact info...SS numbers included.[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mauser54
    Yep! It's a comming! But I would forward all my vital information but when all my guns accidently went to the bottom of the lake, so did all my vital documents. Life just hasn't been the same since.[:0]quote:Originally posted by ECC

Lots of freak accidents were how mine were lost. Lightning struck my safe and welded it shut. I had to try and cut it open with a torch, but forgot about the blocks of magnesium I had stored inside. Melted them all into an unrecognizable *. Here is the actual photo (yes I am serious) of the mess.

h-effect030.jpg
    edited November -1
    Sur
    That looks rare and one-of-a-kind.
    Most likely all pre-ban.
    Auction.................
  • wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
    edited November -1
    sniff sniff,,, i smell, a , a, a,

trojan-horse.jpg
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    Do you believe that any type of armed insurrection against our present Government will ever happen ??

edit to present Government

Here in Lithuania, we overthrew the Communists, now we grow tators in peace.
    edited November -1
    quote:sniff sniff,,, quote: i smell, a , a, a,

Well you got the
    i smell right [:D]

I don't post much , but a SPY would more likely be someone who has already embedded his/her self in the group and is trying to deflect the suspicion away from them self for instance wlfmn323 ...

[:I]

I was wondering what it will take for a armed insurrection to happen ??...
    I read the post made by the members here and wondered what the Tipping point will be ? The answer can be hypothetical for all I care...
  • slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC

I can arm 12 people - rtoirfhg eric! [;)]
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well i'm guessing no. Not never ever.. No way. We love tyrants. Dont you!!? The constitution, bill of right, and declaration of independence is unconstitutional. Rights handed down by our creators? Who needs those when you have Obamalamadingdong coooool aid. we are all unmaned and dumb as dumocrats around here. In fact you are scaring me.
  • tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeah, wow......and ya know "emcs.security", it seems that you may just exhibit what it takes to be the leader of that cause, so............go * em' tiger!
    edited November -1
    quote: In fact you are scaring me.
    Maybe you are afraid that you will get the same treatment as Gov. Sarah Palin or like Miss Calif. ,or the AIG ex's ,and maybe a visit from ACORN..[}:)]

quote:Well I'm guessing no. Not never ever
    You maybe right in one way , even tho you meant it as sarcasm , at least from what I'm see from this post

quote: leader of that cause,
    No it will take someone with a lot more influence than I have , I would not be ashamed to follow ..
  • tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeah, ok dude...........whatever floats your boat
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    It's time for a revolution, but look at what you're up against.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont have time to think about revolution, We need to be makeing the facts present and getting good people elected.

Anyone who runs for political office these days is paid for by rich people, we need to figure out a way to counter that. Especially in local elections. You dont need guns to fix our problems YET, we need BRAINS.

We need laws that our elected officails cant re write that keeps them inline and accountable for ALL they're actions.

Look at the border, There is no excuse for its neglect other then our president faces absolutely no consiquiences for his nonaction.. Do you think he cares that houndreds are dying there each month?? I wouldnt bet my life on it. The fact that he has lied about the number of American arms smuggled into that country shows us all that he is willing to dishonor the innocent dead in his lies just to steal our constitutional rights.

Obama is the problem to an extent, but the fact that we allow the media and the system too put blinders on us, so that the only options we see are different flavors of scum to vote for, this wont change...

We the people have too counter the threat that they represent with knowledge or this country is doomed.